Forget to ask for the wifi password. Many of us have always requested the password to be able to have internet on our cell phone; however, it can sometimes be tedious, especially if your friend or a contact doesn’t really know what the key is.
But there is a method in all android cell phones that will help us to be able to connect to a wireless network without the need for those codes. It is quite simple and the only requirement is that you have the camera of your cell phone operational.
Remember that this can be done as long as that Wi-Fi network has a password. The good thing is that you will not be asked or repeat the process every time.
SIGHT: Android: what is the “eye rest” button on your cell phone for?
How to connect to a Wi-Fi network without asking for a password
- The first thing you should do is enter the camera of your cell phone.
- After telling your friend to go to the Settings of his cell phone.
- At that time ask him to go to the Internet and networks.
- Then select “Internet”.
- Now that hit the gear icon and then an options menu will open.
- At that moment tell him to click on “Share”.
- A QR code will be enabled. You will have to scan it.
- When you finish, you will see that you can connect to that Wifi without asking for a password.
What does the NFC button on your Android phone mean and what is it for?
- If you have wondered what the “NFC” button is for, then to make payments without contacts.
- This means that it can be used very similar to Apple Pay, in which you must download an app to be able to use this function and thus make payments without having to have your physical card.
- Although this is only found in some countries, it is expected that little by little it will reach a presence in Latin America.
- On the other hand, with NFC you can also quickly synchronize some devices in your home just by sliding your terminal over the gadgets.
- Likewise, the NFC will also help you locate items that you cannot find at home and that have a tag.
- The identification and even the passport can also be carried within the NFC app. However, it is also disabled in several countries, as is the case with the vaccination card.
What is the “eye rest” button on your Android phone for?
- Visual rest, as its name suggests, serves to avoid any type of fatigue in the eyes.