The applications that come by default in mobile devices with operating systems Android, they can offer you incredible functions that most users still do not know about, such as: the app that allows you to copy any text readable with your cell phone camera, whether you see it on the street, notebook, PC, etc. ., so you are going to paste it and share it on your social networks or digitize it in a document, would you like to know how to do it? at Depor we will teach you the steps immediately.
Surely on more than one occasion you have wanted to transcribe part of a book into a Word document, but since you did not know the function that we will teach you here, it is a fact that you took a long time typing it. For this type of situation, the option called “Select all” will serve.
It is a tool for Google Lensthe Android application that is used to identify the things you focus on, since if you point the camera at an animal, tree, monument, etc., the app will show you detailed information about that “object”.
SIGHT: Android: What are the secret notification tricks that hardly anyone knows about?
The guide to copy the texts with the camera of your Android mobile
Remember that it will not be necessary to download third-party applications, this service is included in Android cell phones. Follow the steps:
- First, open the Google app (Not Google Chrome).
- Now, click on the camera icon that is located next to the microphone located in the search bar.
- The camera will be enabled Google Lens and below a series of options, select the one that says “Text”.
- The warning “Photograph words to copy them” will appear, take the photo.
- The next step is to click on the “Select all” > “Copy text” button.
- Finally, paste the selection in any messaging platform, social network or Word document.
The steps for an Android application not to spy on you
- Sometimes users “Accept” everything without first reading what they are granting.
- To find out if they are really spying on you, download the application “DuckDuckGo”, you can get it from the Google Play Store of Android or by clicking on the following link.
- This program will help you block third-party trackers that masquerade as “Apps”.
- Open the app and enter the “Settings”.
- The next step is to click on the “Application tracking protection” option.
- Finally, accept the permissions that DuckDuckGo requests as the “VPN Connection”. Remember that it is a 100% reliable app.
- Wait for the results of the process. In this way you will know if some applications that you have installed on your cell phone work as trackers, which collect information to show you ads or advertising.
- To avoid this you have to uninstall or remove the application immediately.