A New Year has arrived and with this, the agendas are once again filled with interesting events and projects. Whether traveling or studying, your mobile device Android It is the best tool you have. If you don’t want to spend this important holiday talking or listening to music, take advantage of technology and download the best applications from Android for everyone to have fun.
Mobile devices with the Android operating system have their own application store, which they called the Google Play Store, it contains more than 3 million apps that will help you carry out a certain activity.
On this occasion, from Depor we will tell you which are the 4 best applications that you can use to have fun with the people who will accompany you to celebrate the New Year 2023, they are all free and you will not need to register.
SIGHT: What is the function of the holes on your Android phone that are located above and below?
Android applications to play in New Year
We will leave you the direct access to the applications in the title of each game, just press it to download them in the Android store.
- Super Charades – GuessUp: a classic. It is a game where a participant has to place the cell phone on his forehead without seeing what it says on the screen, the name of a famous person or a specific word may appear, he must ask the others questions and they answer yes or no to guess what appears on the phone.
- Draw Your Game “Draft Edition”: Minimum two people and a maximum of eight participate. The main player will read an English word and then draw it while the others try to guess what he is drawing.
- Just Dance Now: It is recommended to connect the cell phone to a large screen, such as a computer or Smart TV. The game consists of following a basic, intermediate or complex choreography, so the public will decide who did it better.
- fart: only for adults. Each card contains a game and depending on what comes out, the women or men will drink liquor.
The guide to changing the style of applications on your phone
Before starting with the steps, it is important to note that this trick is only compatible with some brands of Android phones, such as Xiaomi, Motorola, Huawei, among others.
- First, enter the “Settings” of your cell phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Home screen”.
- The next step is to click on the option with the same name.
- Here you will find two types of styles for the applications: “Classic”, which comes by default, and “With the application drawer”, select the latter.
- Finally, go back to the main interface of the smartphone and display your apps.
- As you can see, the navigation will be from bottom to top or vice versa and no longer from left to right.