Super Bowl 2023 between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles will be the first to be sponsored by Apple Music.
In this case, we refer specifically to the “Apple Music Super Bowl LVII Halftime Show” with the presentation of the singer Rihannaoriginally from Barbados.
Halftime of the Super Bowl 2023.
In September of last year, the NFL disclosed in a press release that Apple Music would be the new sponsor of the Super Bowlafter the departure of Pepsi.
Since 1967, and for 55 years, the halftime show has become a cultural icon of the NFL’s big event. Top-level artists have paraded there, including:
- michael jackson
- Paul MCCARTNEY
- The Rolling Stones
- Lady Gaga
The American soft drink company had been in this position for several years, however, it is said that those of Cupertino put more budget on the table.
What’s new from Super Bowl 2023 halftime on Apple Music.
In preparation for the big game and the show on Sunday, February 12, Apple Music announced several new features that will come to the streaming music platform.
- Spatial Audio in Dolby Atmos: Rihanna’s entire music catalog adds this feature for Apple Music subscribers.
- Apple Music Sing: In the app you can sing as a soloist, in duets, or in a group all Rihanna’s songs following the lyrics in real time.
- Press conference: The presenter Nadeska Alexis will interview Rihanna on February 9 at 9 in the morning.
- Apple Music Radio: It will have special programs to commemorate the best Half-Time performances, and round tables on the impact that Rihanna has had on culture.
- official playlists: There will be player-curated playlists of every NFL team.
– Advertising –