For good health, it is necessary for all people to take care of their food and drink, but even more so for those who are diabetic. By learning what to eat, in how much and at the right time, they can enjoy food while managing their diabetes. And the thing is, eating healthy helps keep the disease under control, even in patients with type 2 diabetes.
If you’ve been diagnosed with type 1, type 2, or gestational diabetes, you must be very interested in how diet affects your body. By taking the necessary measures and preparing with the most suitable ingredients, you will be able to successfully deal with the disease. to find the best recipes for type 2 diabetics And the content covered in each of them, at oneHOWTO we recommend that you continue reading this article.
Brown Rice with Vegetables
He Brown Rice with Vegetables It is a delicious and simple dish that you can make by following these steps:
- wash rice Pour whole wheat with water and after filtering it, you keep it in a vessel to boil with water and salt. Wait for 30 minutes for it to cook properly. After this time, strain it and keep it aside.
- do you want it Wash, peel and chop all the vegetables This recipe uses (peppers, zucchini, beans, carrots, broccoli, and mushrooms) and sautés them in a pan with a little olive oil, onions, and chopped garlic.
- Add peeled and grated tomatoescooking 10 minutes along with the rest of the ingredients. Once you are finished with the sauce add the sweet paprika, add the brown rice and cook everything together for 6 minutes.
- At the end, add vegetable brothSeason the mixture and cook on a low flame till the water evaporates and the rice is cooked well.
If you like rice then you cannot forget how to make senorate rice.
ground beef with spinach
this is a very nutritious and tasty foodSuitable for people with type 2 diabetes. First you have to heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat and, when it reaches temperature, pour in Ground Beef and Stir sporadically until it loses its purple color.
Then add onions, peppers and spinach, Mix Cover all the ingredients and let them cook on low flame. stir a little until the chili softens tender and the meat is good cooked, At the end, add salt and serve the dish.
Chinese Almond Chicken
With chicken, almonds, vegetables, chicken broth and some spices, you can make Best Chicken Dish with Almonds Sugar. you just have to skip Mix the shredded chicken, almonds and vegetables till well browned.
To add more flavor to a recipe, add chicken soup Add the rest of the ingredients and wait another 10 minutes to cook on medium heat.
Tuna Burger They are a great option for people with type 2 diabetes who crave hamburgers since their preparation No flour or other ingredients are used Harmful to the patients of this disease.
Also, Tuna brings many benefits For health because it contains omega 3 and group B vitamins. Hence, it is a very easy dish to make and recommended for any type of diet.
beef salpicon is a Easy to prepare dishes. The most important thing is to cook the meat as soft as possible so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time slicing it. You can make salpicon spicy or non-spicy as per your taste.
At AHOWTO we recommend you to add something avocado strips In detail so that the taste of the dish is better.
He oatmeal porridge A very nutritious and healthy vegetarian breakfast for type 2 diabetics. it provides a large fiber and protein To the creature To make this healthy breakfast as varied as possible, it can be made with water or oat milk (which improves the taste) and some nuts.
In this OneHOWTO article we go into more detail about how to make oatmeal porridge.
Flourless Flaxseed Bread
Flour-free flaxseed bread is highly recommended for people with type 2 diabetes because it is low carb And it’s gluten free. In addition, it offers health benefits as it is rich in protein, fiber, fatty acids and omega 3.
Therefore, it can be used as a substitute for classic bread, for example to prepare toast or sandwiches. Another thing to keep in mind is that, being a linseed breadIt can be perfectly included in a ketogenic diet as it is low in carbohydrates.
To make vegetarian pancakes, at OneHOWTO we recommend you follow these steps:
- sieve Sift the oatmeal into a large bowl and add the rest of the dry ingredients, such as baking powder. Stir everything so that the mixture is well distributed.
- add liquid ingredients In the container, ie soy milk and water. Whisk vigorously so that the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- heats up – Put some olive oil in a pan on medium heat and pour the prepared mixture with the help of a spoon. Make sure it is well distributed over the entire surface of the pan. When bubbles start appearing in the pancake, flip it with the help of a spatula so that it gets cooked from the other side as well. Continue this process until the mixture is over.
- At the end, Serve Pancake Tower Bathing it with a little maple syrup is perfect for type 2 diabetics.
Ginger brings great benefits to the bodyImproves immune system functioning, stimulates appetite, helps burn fat and improves blood circulation, among other things.
there are many options Make a Tasty Smoothie With Ginger, One of them is with oranges and the other option is with spinach and cucumbers: you just have to mix the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture and serve it as you like.
Beet, Carrot and Apple Juice
it’s about a diet juice Which is a good source of Vitamin A and C, the consumption of which benefits the skin and body. It has detoxifying properties that help control eating, even in type 2 diabetics.
Besides. Beetroot helps to stay well hydrated Contains more than 90% water. Prepare this juice by following these steps:
- washPeel and chop the beetroot, carrot and apple.
- add ingredients in a blenderAdd water and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add Chia Pour in the mixture and stir it.
- At the end, Serve the juice in a glass To take it easy.
If you want to read more articles like this recipes for type 2 diabeticsWe recommend that you enter our Food & Drink category.