- Survival expert Hazen Odell analyzes the piranha scenes at Disney jungle cruiseGiving them a grade of seven out of 10.
- Acknowledging that finding yourself in a swarm of piranhas is an unlikely scenario, the animals’ behavior is mostly portrayed accurately.
- jungle cruise Divided audiences and critics, continuing a long streak for star Dwayne Johnson.
jungle cruiseThe Piranha scenes have been put under the microscope by a survival expert, and the Dwayne Johnson Disney film is actually quite accurate. Released in 2021, jungle cruise Based on the Walt Disney theme park ride, Johnson plays Captain Frank Wolfe, who leads Emily Blunt’s Lily Houghton through the Amazon in search of the Tree of Life. Reviews of the film were somewhat mixed and it performed poorly at the box office. jungle cruise 2 It was announced in August 2021.
Now, as for the news jungle cruise Survival expert Hazan Odell recently analyzed scenes from the film, A Sequel Is Hard to Come, in a video interview insider,
Experts mostly focus on the film’s portrayal of piranhas, with Johnson’s character having a fairly intense encounter with the species in a river. Check out Audel’s full explanation and ranking out of 10 below:
“That’s the best thing about Piranha. They are an abundant fish, and they are very easy to catch as you just need some sort of meat source and then a hook. Usually this is the first thing you’re going to grab. It is very rare to catch piranhas with nets, but there are a lot of catfish and other types of fish that are really sluggish.
“The thing about piranhas is that they understand each other’s behavior. If a fish gets really excited, bites, there’s blood in the water, it will start to excite other fish and pretty soon it starts to become a chain reaction.
“There are over 20 different species of piranha in the Amazon, all specializing in eating in different ways, but the most dangerous are the red-bellied piranhas, which is probably what they are trying to portray here. This is quite realistic. It will start with one piranha and then there will be hundreds of piranhas. You will get relief from that water, that is certain.
“I would rate this clip a seven (out of 10). You have to look at the possibility of this happening. It’s almost a wives’ tale about getting swallowed by a piranha in the water. “It’s incredibly remote.”
How was Jungle Cruise received?
Disney movie continues Dwayne Johnson trend
jungle cruiseRotten Tomatoes’ score currently stands at 63%, which certainly means the film was not critically panned, but it’s still very close to the “Rotten” designation. However, the audience score is a very high 92%, which suggests that there is a clear split between each group’s consensus.
The response from critics, generally, included complaints that have been leveled at many recent Disney films, including some of the company’s recent live-action remakes. jungle cruise It feels like it’s pretty much a by-the-numbers affair, consisting of bizarre, CGI-heavy set pieces that do little to distinguish the film from other efforts in the same genre. jungle cruise However, many reviews cited the cast as a high point, with Blunt’s performance in particular and her chemistry with Johnson singled out as one of the film’s great strengths.
On the contrary, the audience reaction jungle cruise This suggests that many audiences were pleased with the film’s comedy, light-hearted action, and general sense of adventure. This actually continues a trend for Johnson, whose recent films like black adam, Red Notice, Jumanji: The Next Level, skyscraperAnd violent conductAmong others, it received significantly higher marks among audiences than critics. It remains to be seen whether jungle cruise The sequel will continue the sequence, but those who want to rewatch the 2021 action adventure film can currently watch it on Disney Plus.
- Release date:
- Jaime Collet-Serra
- Edgar Ramirez, Veronica Falcon, Emily Blunt, Nicholas Ryan Hernandez, Jack Whitehall, Paul Giamatti, Simon Lockhart, Andy Nyman, Dwayne Johnson, Quim Gutierrez, Jesse Plemons, Dani Rovira
- 127 minutes
- Adventure, Comedy, Action
- John Requa, Glenn Ficarra, Michael Green
- jungle cruise Have an exciting thrill ride down the Amazon with wise Captain Frank Wolfe and intrepid researcher Dr. Lily Houghton. Lily travels from London, England to the Amazon jungle and enlists the dubious services of Frank to guide her on La Fort – his shabby but charming boat. Lily is determined to uncover an ancient tree with unique healing abilities – one that has the power to change the future of medicine. As they embark on this epic quest together, the unlikely pair encounter countless dangers and supernatural forces hidden in the elusive beauty of the lush rainforest. But as the mystery of the lost tree unfolds, the danger for Lily and Frank becomes even greater and their fate, and that of mankind, hangs in the balance.
- 200 million