Dollar price today January 18, peso loses 16 cents
Today, Wednesday, January 18, 2023, the dollar trades at 18.89 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. In this session, the spot interbank dollar closed at 18.8493 units. It represents a drop of 16.29 cents for the Mexican peso compared to this Tuesday, when the exchange rate played in favor of the peso to place it at its best level since the period prior to the pandemic.
Despite the fact that the Mexican currency began the session with appreciation, reaching 18.56 units per greenback, there was a rebound that led the exchange rate to exceed 18.80 units.
The markets responded with concern to comments from US Federal Reserve (Fed) officials, in the sense that an increase in interest rates is expected in that country. This information caused the peso to depreciate. This is how the dollar trades in the country’s banks.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $18.8493 – Sell: $18.8493
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $18.51 – Sell: $19.53
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- Banorte: Buy: $17.90 – Sell: $19.35
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.68 – Sell: $19.41
- IXE: Buy: $17.90 – Sell: $19.35
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.70
- Monex: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $20.04
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.20 – Sell: $19.20
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.07
- Exchange: Buy: $19.45 – Sell: $20.44
- Banregio: Buy: $19.20 – Sell: $20.72
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at $20,774.50 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Wednesday, peso opens session with an upward trend.
Referring to euroit is quoted at 20.39 pesos, for 23.31 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.