Dollar price today Thursday, peso opens strengthened session
Today, Thursday, January 12, 2023, the dollar trades at 18.9038 pesos per unit, with a downward trend in real time. According to the latest report of the Banxico, The dollar ended yesterday, Wednesday, trading at 18.9498 pesos per unit.
According to the economist Gabriela Siller, the peso begins the session with few changes, showing a depreciation of 0.02% and trading around 18.93 pesos per dollar, with the exchange rate reaching a maximum of 18.9812 and a minimum of 18.9063, a new minimum since February 21, 2020.
The dollar weakens and the peso strengthens after the publication of US inflation. With inflation trending downward, the Fed is expected to be less aggressive in raising interest rates this year.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $18.9498 – Sell: $18.9498
- HSBC: Buy: $19.02 – Sell: $19.73
- Banamex: Buy: $18.22- Sell: $19.35
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.75
- Banorte: Buy: $17.81 – Sell: $19.22
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.50 – Sell: $19.22
- IXE: Buy: $17.79 – Sell: $19.19
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.70
- Monex: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $20.02
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.91 – Sell: $19.90
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.07
- Exchange: Buy: $19.44 – Sell: $20.47
- Banregio: Buy: $19.20 – Sell: $20.69
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at $18,102 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read: Price of the dollar today Wednesday, the super peso appreciates against the greenback
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.43 pesos, for $23.04 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on