Essex reality star Megan McKenna reveals health update after being hospitalized last week due to “complications” from a stomach procedure. The 31-year-old former The Only Way Is Essex star shared the news with her 2.6 million followers on Instagram yesterday (November 16) following her six-day hospital stint! Report.
In the message she praised her footballer fiance Oliver Burke, 26, and her mother. “Six days have passed and I’m finally feeling better. I just love him,” she wrote.
“Thank you mom too for my dinner every day.. so lucky to have a wonderful family.” The video shows McKenna and Burke watching a movie on their laptops while lying in a hospital bed.
Read more: Colchester Council reacts to ‘dangerously overcrowded’ Christmas event where crowds were packed ‘like sardines’
Read more: Two emus escape from owners and wander into vet’s car park in Purley
In the adorable photo, Megan was seen wearing a pink hospital gown, with her hair open and her head resting on Oliver’s shoulder. She wrote on the photo: “POV: When he comes with you every day and sits with you until you get better,” Fans praised the couple in the comments.
“That’s a keeper, Megan You’ve got your family and partner who takes care of you. Having that will make a big difference.” There is love and support around you when you are not well xx”.
In a post shared a few days later, Megan revealed that she was rushed to the hospital on Friday, November 10, where she explained what she was doing and why she was away from social media for so long. “Hi, I know I told you all that I was recovering last week,” Megan wrote alongside a photo of herself in bed.
“Last Monday I had a minor surgery on my stomach which has caused some complications inside (crying emoji). It is very painful and it is uncomfortable to even move.” He further said, “The condition worsened on Thursday and he was admitted to the hospital on Friday.
“All the nurses are so lovely, so I’m glad I’m in good hands. I miss cooking my dinners and sharing them with you all. Please send me some good energy so I can help my tree grow better.” and cook a lovely winter dinner.”
Megan was recently hospitalized after she revealed burns on her face after a freak accident in which her mother spilled boiling hot gravy on her. Megan said her mother tripped over her dog Daisy and spilled hot gravy from a jug she was carrying. The ex-Twie star suffered burns on one side of his face.