In the Roberto Meléndez Metropolitan Stadium, the national teams Colombia and bolivia will duel in one of the most attractive matches on the date 17 of the Playoffs 2022. The match, which will be followed throughout South America, will be broadcast by the signal from Snail gol. Therefore, in Trade we show you all the steps you need to know to access
LOOK | The Qatar 2022 Qualifying Calculator: what Peru needs to qualify or secure the playoff
ALIGNMENTS OF COLOMBIA VS. BOLIVIA TODAY
COLOMBIA VS. BOLIVIA VIA GOL CARACOL LIVE
WHAT IS SNAIL GOAL?
Sports program that has a team of national and international soccer experts. The most important games and tournaments in the country and the world are broadcast, while spaces are opened for interviews and analysis of coaches and teams.
LOOK | LIVE | Colombia vs. Bolivia for Qatar 2022 Qualifiers at the Metropolitan Stadium
WHERE AND HOW TO SEE GOL CARACOL LIVE?
To be able to watch the GOL Caracol online signal live and direct, you only have to access www.gol.caracoltv.com and click where it says “Live”. You also have the option to watch the broadcast via YouTube.
WHAT MATCHES IS TRANSMITTED BY GOL CARACOL TV?
- Friendly matches of the Colombian National Team
- Qualifiers of the Colombian National Team to the FIFA World Cup (the other matches of the other South American national teams are broadcast depending on the Time Zone of each country).
- FIFA World Cup
- U-20 Soccer World Cup (in case the Colombian U-20 National Team qualifies for the World Cup)
- U-17 Soccer World Cup (in case the Colombian U-17 National Team qualifies for the World Cup)
- FIFA Futsal World Cup
- America Cup
- friendly matches
- South American U-20 Championship
- Men’s soccer tournament at the Olympic Games
- Women’s soccer tournament at the Olympic Games
- AFF Suzuki Cup
SUMMONED SELECTION COLOMBIA VS. BOLIVIA
- Archers: David Ospina (Napoli), Camilo Vargas (Atlas) and Álvaro Montero (Millionaires).
- Defenses: Davinson Sánchez (Tottenham), Carlos Cuesta (Genk), Jhon Lucumí (Genk), Daniel Muñoz (Genk), Frank Fabra (Boca Juniors), Johan Mojica (Elche), Stefan Medina (Monterrey) and William Tesillo (Club León).
- Midfielders: Yairo Moreno (Pachuca), Wilmar Barrios (Zenit), Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth), Gustavo Cuéllar (Al Hilal), Víctor Cantillo (Corinthians), Matheus Uribe (Porto), James Rodríguez (Al Rayyan), Juan Fernando Quintero (River Plate ) and Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (Juventus).
- Forwards: Luis Díaz (Liverpool), Luis Fernando Muriel (Atalanta), Luis Sinisterra (Feyenoord), Miguel Borja (Junior), Rafael Santos Borré (Eintracht Frankfurt), Luis Suárez (Granada), Harold Preciado (Santos Laguna) and Alfredo Morelos (Rangers ).
COLOMBIA VS. BOLIVIA: ROBERTO MELÉNDEZ METROPOLITAN STADIUM
The Roberto Meléndez Metropolitan Stadium is a stage for the practice of soccer and athletics in Barranquilla, Colombia. It was inaugurated on May 11, 1986, replacing the Romelio Martínez stadium as the main stage for soccer practice and as the headquarters of Atlético Junior. The Metropolitano is also home to the Colombian National Team for its home games for the World Cup qualifiers. The National Team has qualified five of the six times that this stadium has hosted the qualifiers.
According to the criteria of