Healthy menu: Learn how to prepare a delicious cabbage soup, we give you the recipe
Out of ideas for today’s meal? Take advantage of this recipe and prepare a delicious Cabbage Soup. Cabbage or cabbage, as it is also called, is one of the vegetables that should not be missing in the kitchen pantry, it is a food with high water content and low caloric level, is a vegetable found in season this month.
The cabbage is rich in vitamins A, B, C, E, contains fiber, folic acid, is used in diets to lose weight. Cabbage consumption helps improve the cardiovascular system, lowers cholesterol levels, improves digestionis anti-inflammatory, reduces uric acid, in addition to be a powerful antioxidant. In the market we can find two varieties, the cabbage or cabbage white and purpleBoth provide vitamins and minerals.
There is no better way to continue the day than with a healthy foodthe cabbage soup besides being nutritiousIt is simple and very cheap. The following preparation will be ideal to enjoy during the rest of the week. Take advantage of all the benefits and enjoy it in soup these days where the cold still prevails. Follow the instructions.
- ½ piece of cabbage or cabbage
- ½ white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 tomato
- 1 carrot
- Vegetable oil
How do you prepare?
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and place in a pot with a little oil and sauté for a few minutes.
- Wash and disinfect the celery stalks very well and cut them finely. Gradually add the onion and garlic to the pot, do the same with the carrot.
- Finely chop the cabbage and wash it. Add the tomato and cabbage, season to taste and stir for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add water approximately eight cups and cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
- Serve hot and enjoy this delicious soup.