when in doubt How to know if I’m pregnant: Just by touching my belly? We can say that just by touching the belly one cannot actually know whether she is pregnant or not, it is only a home test and obviously not scientific. The best way to know and confirm whether you are pregnant or not is to visit a gynecologist or get a test from a pharmacy. Here we will tell you what the first symptoms are and what is the best pregnancy test to know if the baby is about to arrive or not.
It is important to clarify that touching the stomach This is not a scientifically valid or medically proven method To determine if a woman is pregnant. The diagnosis must be confirmed by a gynecologist, who will be able to determine whether there is a pregnancy through tests such as detection of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine or blood tests.
However, more and more women say that just a few changes in their body, including touching their belly, make them suspect that they may be pregnant. These changes include feeling swollen, skin changes, increased sensitivity, etc. For movements that some women describe as ‘pulling’. We have to say that these symptoms are subjective and can be confused with signs of other hormonal changes, such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Let’s start by saying that the uterus is an organ that begins to change immediately after conception as it is preparing for pregnancy, but These changes may not be detectable if you touch your abdomen in the early stages of pregnancy. Obviously in more advanced stages, the uterus expands and ascends towards the abdomen, there is already said palpation correct.
On the other hand, some women practice what is known as ‘body self-awareness’ or ‘self-examination’, which has gained more and more followers. This practice involves touching and Observe your body to detect even the slightest changes. Although it is useful to become more in tune with your body, it does not take the place of confirmatory medical testing and proper professional follow-up.
If you suspect that you may be pregnant, the safest and most effective way to confirm pregnancy is to consult your doctor or take a home pregnancy test. Relying on touching your belly as a method of determining whether or not you are pregnant, This is really not reliable and is not recommended. It is ideal to visit a gynecologist as soon as possible to provide timely follow-up.
Although it is scientifically proven that the only way to confirm pregnancy is through clinical testing, there are women in many cultures who claim to know that they are pregnant due to certain changes, mainly in their womb. In. they are guided Swelling sensation, increased sensitivity and other symptoms As a possible indicator.
However, professionals claim that these are related to PMS or even gastrointestinal problems and colon inflammation. As pregnancy progresses, the uterus expands, but this does not happen in the early stages, so a woman without medical training is unlikely to be able to detect these. When a specific part of the stomach is touched, subtle changes occur automatically.
Furthermore, if this were possible, changes might become apparent only after several weeks of pregnancy, but by those dates medical practices would have already confirmed the pregnancy. So it is best to consult a doctor and get proper diagnostic tests done. Touching the abdomen is not an accurate or reliable method To determine if you are pregnant, which can cause false hopes and worries.
The first symptoms of pregnancy vary from woman to woman, they may appear between 2 and 8 weeks after conception. Among the most common are:
- Lack of menstruation. This is a common symptom of pregnancy. Many regular women who expect their periods on a certain day find their suspicions confirmed shortly thereafter, while irregular women may be unaware that they are not menstruating, which Can complicate diagnosis and determining the due date.
- nausea and vomiting. Nausea and vomiting appear between 4 and 6 weeks of pregnancy. Sometimes they disappear at the end of the first trimester, but more and more women suffer from both symptoms until the end of pregnancy.
- breast tenderness. During pregnancy the breasts are usually more tender, swollen and sore than usual, and their shape changes significantly as they prepare to produce breast milk.
- tired. Fatigue is a very common symptom of pregnancy and may get worse during the first trimester. Actually, sleep is such that many women fall asleep as soon as they get a chance without controlling it.
- Increase in frequency of urination. Bathing is usually helpful to a pregnant woman: as the uterus grows on the bladder, the frequency of urination increases due to its pressure.
- Change in bowel habits. While some women may experience constipation, others may experience diarrhea or gas while pregnant.
- Fatigue, dizziness and mood changes. There has been such a revolution in hormones that women start with these changes which usually last throughout pregnancy.
The best pregnancy tests are those that are easy to use and affordable. Usually women go for pharmacy tests and unusual home pregnancy tests are a popular option or used within the family. However, home pregnancy tests They are not as accurate as those done by doctors.
On the other hand, blood pregnancy tests are the most accurate, as they directly measure the levels of HCG hormone present. Even the weeks of conception can be determined with London accuracy. Finally, the vaginal pregnancy test They are an intermediate option that is usually practiced in specific cases. How to do pregnancy test:
- Homemade. They are easy to use, very accessible, and low cost, but less accurate than blood or vaginal pregnancy tests.
- In the blood. Very precise, a little aggressive. The results are obtained with exact days and weeks of conception. You can also find out the baby’s sex in later tests.
- Vagina. More precise, but more invasive, as these are performed using a transducer that is inserted into the vagina to be able to see the cervix, the tubes and the uterus occupied by the fetus.
Finally, it can be said that the best pregnancy test for you will depend on your needs and preferences. If you are looking for an accurate and affordable test, home testing is a good option, but if you are looking for a very accurate test It tells you how many weeks along you are and how your uterus is doing.So blood plus vaginal pregnancy test is a better option.
You can read more similar articles How do I know if I’m pregnant just by touching my belly?In the category of Getting Pregnant on Guiainfantil.com.