Kim Kardashian./ Image: Getty.
If you haven’t made it this summer, you still have time to enjoy the Businesswoman’s vegan pizza. An easy and healthy recipe to cook even in autumn.
By Michelle Avis Melgosa
September 8, 2023 / 1:00 pm
This is from 2019 when Kim Kardashian Decided to adopt a vegetarian diet to reduce his psoriasis problems. Since then, celebrities have become lovers of flexitarian food, in which meat consumption is reduced and more is added. plant based ingredients, And the businesswoman’s latest offering, which has taken social media by storm this summer, is her vegan pizza. Delicious and healthy cauliflower base with fresh corn for a sweet touch.
In addition to choosing plant-based diets, in 2022 Kim was named chief flavor advisor by American meat replacement food company Beyond Meat. Therefore, in addition to being a style reference for many, it is also followed for its culinary recommendations. And yes, on TikTok they have already done their thing so that everyone wants to try this recipe.
But it’s not just celebrity culinary influence that has given everyone the courage to try this pizza this summer. The crux of the matter lies in all the benefits that its ingredients have for our digestive system. between Benefits of cauliflower The Canarian government says they “shed light on the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, arthritis and even some types of cancer.” Additionally, it is rich in vitamins and minerals like vitamin K, which helps prevent chronic inflammation that causes conditions like arthritis.
To become a true chef, prepare an apron and kitchen hat and reserve 25 minutes of your time, which is how long it will take you to prepare this delicious pizza.
For the pizza you will need:
A natural pizza base.
½ teaspoon basil pesto (recipe below).
Mozzarella cheese (any type of vegan mozzarella cheese will work well).
An ear of corn, cooked, without kernels.
Cut half the ridge gourd into thin slices.
One tablespoon dried tomatoes, cut into pieces as per taste.
Cut three soft marinated artichokes into small pieces.
Half cup coarsely chopped broccoli.
Half cup arugula.
One tablespoon of EVOO.
One spoon lemon juice.
For Basil Pesto:
Two cups fresh basil leaves.
One tablespoon of nutritional yeast.
Two teaspoons garlic salt.
One tablespoon of salt.
One tablespoon lemon juice.
Two cloves of garlic.
Half cup EVOO.
1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds (any type of roasted nuts will work. You can also try cashews, almonds, or pine nuts).
- First of all, preheat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Mix the pesto ingredients until they are fully integrated.
- Add all the vegetables to a bowl, then lightly drizzle with EVOO and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cauliflower layer on a baking sheet and spread the pesto evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle on your vegan cheese (or cut it into smaller pieces, if you like that more) and then your toppings.
- Place the pizza in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- When the pizza is cooked, cut it into six or eight equal pieces.
- To garnish, combine the arugula with the lemon juice and EVOO in a small bowl. Result? It’s like putting pizza in your salad. The final touch is to enjoy!