One of the keys to fortniteThe success of this has been the many engaging social features of the game. Playing fortnite Online with friends is great, but experiencing all the emotions together while sitting on a couch is even better.
This couch co-op guide provides everything players need to know about how to play. fortnite in split screen mode, a process that is not too demanding, since the main obstacle is simply connecting a new user and their controller.
How to play split screen mode in Fortnite
First of all, it is worth noting that Split screen mode is currently available only to owners of the following devices:
- xbox one
- Xbox Series
Unfortunately, This feature was recently removed for PC due to an unspecified interface issue.. The developers are currently working to resolve this issue, so players will just have to wait until they’re done.
In the meantime, there’s a simple instruction for console users on how to play in split-screen mode. Here’s what players need to do:
- Log into the game, but before doing so, make sure both controllers are turned on.
- While in the main menu, turn on the second controller by pressing the Xbox or PlayStation button, depending on the devices used.
- Now in the new interface select a new user who will be linked to the second controller. If no such account exists, players will need to create one.
- After successful authorization, return to the game and start a match to see if everything works.
If successful, after the game starts, players will see that their screen has been divided into 2 horizontal parts. The first user’s gameplay will be at the top and the second user’s will be at the bottom. Also, fans should make sure their internet connection is stable because otherwise there may be issues with split-screen mode.
It’s also worth noting that players using split-screen mode won’t have access to all modes, just a few basic ones. These are the modes that will not be available for split screen:
Additionally, players should be more careful because it may now be more difficult to get a Victory Royale. Since the screen size has been reduced by half, some details will be harder to see, but over time fans will get used to it and will be able to play as well as in full screen.
- PC, iOS, Mobile, Xbox One, Android, PS5, Xbox Series
- epic games
- epic games
- Survival, Battle royale
- Online multiplayer