The organic supermarket erewhon in Los Angeles he presented his new collaboration with the supermodel and today we tell you how you can recreate the new Bella Hadid smoothie.
*So my name, my name is Bella Hadid…*
One of the hotspots of the moment in Los Angeles announced a couple of weeks ago its new smoothies of citrus kinsicklewhich was created in conjunction with Bella and her brand of Spritz and mixers Kin Euphoricyes. We know that Bella is a health lover and that her busy and demanding lifestyle has led her to find a perfect balance between health, food, work, parties and fun.
This is already the third collaboration that the store has launched recently. A few months ago, they made it big with the strawberry-collagen-infused smoothie made in collaboration with Hailey Bieber. Later in October, Kourtney Kardashian unveiled her collab with erewhon where he created a smoothie based on activated carbon.
Bella’s drink, as well as containing a shot of her non-alcoholic mixer drink high rhodeis made with orange juice, ideal for taking care of the immune system in these times of vulnerability and allergies.
If you are a fan of smoothies, you cannot miss the opportunity to recreate this drink that we are sure you will love.
This is the recipe to recreate Bella Hadid’s smoothie:
What you need:
- 1 banana
- 1 handle
- 1-2 pitted dates
- Aloe Vera Concentrate
- fresh orange juice
- mushroom supplement
- Coconut cream
- almond milk
- A teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Optional: The original drink contains high rhodethe mixer Kin Euphoricsif you want to add it, you can get it here.
- Cut the banana, mango and dates and place them in the blender glass.
- Add the aloe concentrate, the orange juice, the mushroom supplement, a little coconut cream, the almond milk and the teaspoon of turmeric.
- Add coconut cream to the surroundings of your glass.
- Pour the smoothie base into your glass.
- Ready, enjoy!
Here we leave you a video to give you an idea of the preparation:
What are you saying? Ready to start your morning like a supermodel?
Explore more at: Instyle.mx