did you install iOS 16 on your iPhone? Surely you have taken advantage of many of the functions that this recent version added to smartphones, such as activating the battery percentage, being able to customize the lock screen with emojis, widgets and more elements of your choice.
However, this update also consumes much more battery than its predecessor version, so you could be charging your mobile much more frequently compared to before.
Given this, in SPORTS We share with you some tricks that you can apply to your iPhone, such as deactivating functions that are not so necessary, to prevent your smartphone’s battery from being consumed very quickly.
SIGHT: iPhone: how to freeze your cell phone screen for as long as you want
The trick to prevent your iPhone with iOS 16 from using up a lot of battery
If you have problems with the battery of your iPhone since you downloaded iOS 16, do not worry, here we share some ideas that you can try to avoid this.
1. Screen lock
- Enter the Settings from your iPhone.
- Now, go to Screen and brightness.
- Tap on Auto lock.
- Among the options, choose 30 seconds.
2. Keyboard vibration
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- After this, give Sound and vibrations.
- Then select Keyboard Feedback.
- In this part, you will have to disable the vibration.
3. Activate Wi-Fi
If you have the option of using a WiFi connection more often, it is better to do so, since turning on data only makes the iPhone battery drain much faster.
4. Screen brightness
If you tend to use the brightness of the screen too high, you should prevent this from happening, since constantly passing strong light can not only cause eye fatigue, but also cause more wear on the iPhone.
5. Turn on dark mode
- In your iPhone Settings, tap on Display & Brightness.
- Here you should choose Dark.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see how your iPhone went into dark mode.
Tricks to take quick screenshots on the iPhone
Taking screenshots can be one of the most useful and necessary things, therefore, we share with you what are the fastest ways to do it from your iPhone.
- The most classic way to take a screenshot on the iPhone is by pressing the volume up button next to the side.
- If you want to take screenshots by means of a gesture, you must activate Assistive Touch in Settings, General and Accessibility. It will be up to you to take a screenshot through two or three touches.
- In the event that you have Touch ID activated, you can press the lower circular button of your mobile device next to the home or the upper one.
- You can also triple-tap the back of your iPhone to take a screenshot. This can be achieved by enabling Settings, Accessibility, Touch and Touch back.
How to activate the hidden keyboard of the iPhone?
1. Update to iOS 16
What you need to do first is make sure your iPhone is updated to iOS 16. Here’s how:
- Access Settings from your cell phone with iOS.
- Then, enter the General section.
- Click on the Software update option.
- Wait a few seconds and you’re done.
2. Change the language
Once your phone has updated to iOS 16, change the language to English.
- From your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap General.