As with other mobile devices, the iphone They also have hidden functions that can be used in important situations, including the option to freeze the cell phone screen to avoid opening apps or folders in situations that are not required.
Also, through this secret function, you can take advantage of showing something important to someone on your iPhone and avoid sliding the screen or opening another file by mistake.
To carry out this method, it is not necessary to download an application, since you can configure it on your own device. Since SPORTS We share the complete guide with the steps.
SIGHT: How to make your iPhone identify sounds and notify you with an alert
How to freeze iPhone screen
If you want to lock the touch mode of your iPhone screen for a defined time, here is a simple way to achieve it. Follow the steps.
- What you should first do is open the Settings app from your iPhone.
- Now, enter the Accessibility section.
- After this, select the Guided access option.
- Subsequently, choose the option Code settings.
- Once done, tap on Set Code for Guided Access.
- Here you will need to create a new password.
- Then, to freeze the screen of your cell phone, you must press the side button three times, this if you have an iPhone X or higher.
- In the case of having an iPhone 8 or earlier models, you will have to press the start button three times.
Tricks to have more privacy on the iPhone
Getting privacy on the iPhone is one of the most requested things among Apple users, this is because many prefer to protect their information as much as possible. Therefore, we share some configurations that you can put into practice.
1. Hide notifications
- First, go to the Settings section.
- Within the options, go to Notifications.
- Under Preview, choose between Always, If unlocked, and Never.
- To improve your privacy, you can select If unlocked or Never.
2. Activate Face ID
- From your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Then select the “Face ID & Passcode” option.
- In this part, you will see different options in which Face ID will be activated.
- Choose as many as you can to prevent third parties from accessing your apps or files on your iPhone.
3. Silence calls from strangers
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone.
- Next, go to Phone.
- Among the options, activate the option Silence strangers.
How to activate the hidden keyboard of the iPhone?
1. Update to iOS 16
What you need to do first is make sure your iPhone is updated to iOS 16. Here’s how:
- Access Settings from your cell phone with iOS.
- Then, enter the General section.
- Click on the Software update option.
- Wait a few seconds and you’re done.
2. Change the language
Once your phone has updated to iOS 16, change the language to English.
- From your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Among the options, choose Language and region.
- Then click Add language.
- Tap on English (English) and set it as your primary language.
3. New keyboard
Once your default keyboard is in English, it’s time to change it to the Dvorak.
- On your smartphone, tap Keyboard.
- Now, click on Add new keyboard.
- Among the options, click on Dvorak keyboard.
It should be noted that, for the moment, the Dvorak Keyboard is not available in the Spanish language, so you must wait for new updates from Apple.