These are the news of the latest patch released of riots For League of Legends. Surely the arrival of a new champion, Heather, It will be a pleasant surprise. A pretty big update, for that matter. pre-Mundial. This year, given the postponement of the great eSports event, the competition will be played with patch 13.19.
League of Legends: champion changes
Increased maximum passive bell stacks and increased stack duration. W now accumulates charges; longer cooldown; Reduced altar charging time until fully healed.
Passive – Walker’s Call
- Campanelle Maximum Charges: 5 ⇒ 10
- Duration of ring charges: 7 seconds ⇒ 20 seconds
W – Caretaker’s Altar
- Cumulative altars: The Guardian’s Altar now accumulates charges over time up to a maximum of 2
- Recharge time/charge accumulation: 14 seconds ⇒ 18 seconds
- Altar charging time for complete healing.: 10 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Altar Bonus Movement Speed: 30% (decreases over 1.5 seconds) ⇒ 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% (+0.05% ability power) (decreases over 1.5 seconds)
Health growth increased. Increased passive damage to monsters.
- Health growth: 109 ⇒ 115
Passive – Acute Gift
- Magic damage to monsters.: 6 (+10% ability power) ⇒ 10 (+15% ability power)
R cooldown reduced.
R – Vanguard Sword
- Recharge: 140/120/100 seconds ⇒ 125/105/85 seconds
Passive skill damage weakened.
Passive – Martial Cadence
- Additional physical damage with basic attacks.: 8% of target’s current health ⇒ 6% of target’s current health.
R skill power ratio increased.
R – Spacetime Fracture
- magic damage: 70/90/110 (+40% ability power) (+2% maximum mana) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+60% ability power) (+2% maximum mana)
Modified passive Darkin healing. R Darkin’s damage reduced.
Passive: Dark Scythe
- Darkin Bonus: Rhaast – Heal: 20-30% (based on level) physical damage dealt to champions ⇒ 25% physical damage dealt to champions
R – Dark Predator
- Damage dealt Darkin version: 15% (+13% per 100 bonus attack damage) of the target’s maximum health ⇒ 15% (+10% per 100 bonus attack damage) of the target’s maximum health (note: still heals the 65% tooltip damage).
E energy cost reduced. R cooldown now decreases with level.
E – Electric Furyto
- Energy cost: 100/95/90/85/80 ⇒ 80 at all levels
R – Electrifying whirlwind
- Recharge: 120 seconds at all levels ⇒ 120/100/80 seconds
E bonus movement speed reduced.
E – Charge!
- Bonus movement speed (away from enemies): 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% ⇒ 12/14/16/18/20%
- Bonus movement speed (towards enemies): 30/35/40/45/50% ⇒ 24/28/32/36/40%
Removed passive critical hit rate reduction. W now applies passively to all enemies in the area.
Passive – Absolution
- Reduced critical hit ratio: No longer reduces critical hit damage by 8.5%.
W – Last hug
- Area effect: Enemies affected by Last Embrace’s area of effect now receive a charge of Mist from Senna’s passive.
Increased W shield strength per soul.
W – Dark Passage
- Shield Strength: 50/70/90/110/130 (+1.5 per soul) ⇒ 50/70/90/110/130 (+2 per soul)
Health growth reduced and base attack damage reduced.
- Health growth: 115 ⇒ 108
- Basic physical attack: 68 ⇒ 66
Base health decreased, health growth increased. E cooldown increased.
- Basic health: 660 ⇒ 630
- Health growth: 102 ⇒ 107
E – Spell me
- Reload: 11/10.5/10/9.5/9 seconds: ⇒ 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
Below you will find the items that have been changed in this League of Legends patch:
- broken queen crown: Increased ability power for team races (from 70 to 85), changed Safeguard’s damage reduction (from 75% every 1.5 seconds to 40% every 2.5 seconds), and removed some ability power awarded for shield resistance. The objective seems to be to turn it into a defensive object, however we are talking about changes that are more interesting to the world of professionalism.
- Shojin Spear: Your physical attack is reduced from 60 to 55 damage.
- Statikk Dagger: Increased attack damage from 45 to 50 and reduced minion wave removal ability from 250-350 to 200.
- storm razor: Increased your attack damage by 5 points.
Ranked rewards were also announced for Arena, starting September 18. All players have the opportunity to receive the new Gladiator icons.
Masks and chroma key coming soon
- briar road demons
- Demons of Neeko’s Path
- Dr. Mundo Stray Demons
- Demons of Zyra Street
- Mark road demons.
- Demons of Rengar Street
- Taliyah Crystalis Motus
As with every update, bugs have been fixed to try to perfect League of Legends.
In short, a large number of new features await the patch that will bring fans into the atmosphere of the world championship.