businessmen, Pokémon GO It is updated with an exciting new feature that will add additional diversity capabilities to your gaming experience.
The infamous recruits of the GO Rocket Team, known for collecting PokéStops and dealing with shadow Pokémon, have undergone some changes. As you progress through the game, you will encounter a variety of Recruits different from the ones you want.
These recruits, who are under the orders of Team GO leaders Rocket and Giovanni, are no ordinary enemies. When you take control of a PokéStop, it turns black and is marked with the Team GO Rocket logo, indicating a possible battle. Checking these PokéStops or tapping the Rockets balloons that appear on your avatar in the map view leads to an encounter with a Recruit. Since you have a Super Radar Rocket in your hands, you may encounter a fake recruit, adding an element of surprise to your quest.
Fighting these recruits requires strategy and skill. Trainers must form a team of three Pokémon, using fast attacks and attacks to defeat the Recruit’s Dark Pokémon. These Dark Pokémon have unusually high combat power (CP), inclined to attack, making them suitable for formidable opponents. However, high CP does not necessarily translate into unbreakable defense, which can be the key to your victory.
In these battles, both you and the recruit have access to two protective shields, but recruits rarely use them, giving you a tactical twist. Interestingly, when you enter a Grunt in a specific Poképarade, other trainers will approach the same Dark Pokémon, although the CP level is adjusted according to the level of each trainer, ensuring fair success for everyone.
Each Team GO Rocket Grunt specializes in a specific Pokémon type, which is introduced through its signature phrase before battle. This phrase is crucial, as it helps you predict the type of Pokémon you will encounter, allowing you to choose your battle team wisely.
To help you overcome these problems, we have compiled a list of characteristic phrases used by Team GO Rocket recruits. By combining these phrases with the Recruit you are talking about, you will be able to get an idea of the type of Pokémon he will use, which will help you prepare effectively for battle.
Phrase name: Pokémon type
- Normal Doesn’t Mean Weak: Meowth, Glameow, Rattata, Purugly, Raticate, Ursaring, Bibarel.
- Battle my flying type Pokémon!: Zubat, Natu, Ducklett, Xatu, Golbat, Staravia, Dragonite, Gyarados, Crobat.
- How hot can a Pokémon’s fire be?: Vulpix, Numel, Litwick, Quilava, Magmar, Ninetales, Typhlosion, Camerupt.
- Would you like to take a dip in the sea breeze or in the water?: Psyduck, Barboach, Shellder, Golduk, Croconaw, Golduck, Feraligatr, Wailord.
- Don’t come to us!: Oddish, Bellsprout, Cacnea, Gloom, Bayleef, Meganium, Cacturne, Amoongus.
- Prepare to receive an electrical charge: Magnemite, Mareep, Alolan Geodude, Voltorb, Zebstrika, Luxray, Ampharos.
- You will find them frozen on your site: Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Sandshrew, Swinub, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Sandslash, Snover, Cloyster, Lapras, Abomasnow.
- This physics is not just for guessing!: Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hisuian Sneasel, Hitmontop, Hitmontop.
- Do you know psychics who use invisible powers?: Abra, Natu, Spoink, Girafarig, Ralts, Alakazam, Hypno, Metang.
- Here’s my super bug type Pokémon!: Joltik, Ledyba, Pineco, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Beedrill, Forretress, Scizor.
- Let’s rock and roll!: Alolan Geodude, Cranidos, Shieldon, Graveler, Lileep, Anorith, Golem, Alolan Golem.
- ha… ha… ha… ha… ha… ha…: Shuppet, Duskull, Gastly, Banette, Dusclops, Golett, Dusknoir, Gengar, Golurk.
- Listen!… How did you hear this?: Alolan Exeggutor, Gible, Dragonair, Dragonair, Dragonite, Gabite.
- Where there is light, there is also shadow: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Muk, Alolan Muk.
- No chance against my maple will!: Aron, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Diglett, Lairon, Metang, Scizor, Aggron.
- Look at my cute Pokémon!: Snubbull, Ralts, Mawile, Snubbull, Granbull, Kirlia, Granbull, Kirlia.
- The waters are traditional: Magikarp, Magikarp, Magikarp, Gyarados.
- Don’t bother me, I’m sorry. Prepare to be broken. The players are winners: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Bayleef, Quilava, Croconaw, Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken.
- Don’t bother me, I’m sorry. Prepare to be broken. The players are winners: Snorlax, Snorlax, Poliwrath, Gardevoir, Gyrados, Snorlax, Dragonite.
Stay alert, train and face these new disappointments with confidence. Team GO Rocket’s recruits may be stepping up their game, but with the right strategy and a keen eye on their signature catchphrases, they’re better prepared to secure victory and protect the world of Pokémon GO in its dark planes.