Nvidia has indicated which games will support the technology starting this week DLSS allowing you to get better performance using an RTX graphics card. Between new games With this week’s DLSS there are:
- The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria: Supports DLSS 2 with GeForce RTX for 2.5x performance at 4K
- Starfield: beta update on Steam provides access to DLSS 3, DLAA and Reflex
- Out of Sync: DLSS 3 support arrives November 16, increasing frame rates by 2.2x on average in 4K with all settings maxed out
- Remnant II The Awakened King: Compatible with DLSS 3, DLSS 2, DLAA and Reflex. Those with an RTX 40 will get an average of 3.5 times higher frame rates; those with GeForce RTX 4070 and more powerful can play in 4K with maximum details above 60 FPS.
- Earth: Revival: In open beta on November 16 with DLSS 2 (only available in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Japan).
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin: Available November 17 with DLAA and DLSS 2.
NVIDIA Reflex and ready to play
Additionally, NVIDIA Reflex technology, which reduces system latency, has been introduced in several games in the recent period, such as Alan Wake 2, Counter-Strike 2, RIPOUT, and Desynced. Now it also comes to World of Warcraft: The War Within, the Blizzard game. Reflex will offer the best system latency for GeForce RTX owners and will reduce system latency by up to 26% compared to GeForce GTX 900 series users.
As for GeForce Game Ready drivers, designed to optimize games, they are now available for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Activision’s new shooter. The game also supports DLSS 3 and DLAA.