Price of the dollar today January 20, the peso loses the week
Today, Friday, January 20, 2023, the dollar trades at 18.8745 pesos per unit with a downward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso advances 11.6 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 18.8764 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciated.
At the weekly level, the Mexican currency closed with an accumulated decline of 10.65 cents against the US currency according to the Banxico closing date last Friday (18.7699), despite recovering ground from the losses of two previous sessions.
According to the economist Gabriela Siller, in the US there are more and more economic indicators that point to a recession in that country this year, highlighting the data on existing sales that fell by 17.88 compared to 2021, which it had not been registered since 2008.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $18.8764 – Sell: $18.8764
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $18.28- Sell: $19.31
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- Banorte: Buy: $17.75 – Sell: $19.14
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.50 – Sell: $19.24
- IXE: Buy: $17.77 – Sell: $19.15
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.62 – Sell: $20.71
- Monex: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $20.05
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.51 – Sell: $19.48
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Buy: $18.3730 – Sell: $19.3890
- Banregio: Buy: $19.20 – Sell: $20.70
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at 22,249.5 dollars with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Friday, the peso opens the session with profits
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.50 pesos, for $23.40 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on