Price of the dollar today Thursday, the peso loses 14 cents
Today, Thursday, January 19, 2023, the dollar trades at 18.9909 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso loses 14.31 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 18.9924 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
According to the economist Gabriela Siller, in the international economic panorama, the monetary policy decisions of several central banks in the world stand out, in addition to the rebound effect that the local currency experienced against the dollar, which she described as the third most depreciated currency today.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $18.9924 – Sell: $18.9924
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $18.41 – Sell: $19.45
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.71
- Banorte: Buy: $17.87 – Sell: $19.24
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.64 – Sell: $19.36
- IXE: Buy: $17.86 – Sell: $19.26
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.58 – Sell: $20.72
- Monex: Buy: $19.51 – Sell: $20.04
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.13 – Sell: $20.88
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.42 – Sell: $19.40
- Santander: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $21.07
- Exchange: Buy: $18.4856 – Sell: $19.4961
- Banregio: Buy: $19.18 – Sell: $20.71
As for the bitcoinat the moment it is at $21,018.7 dollars with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, peso opens the day with losses
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.57 pesos, for $23.53 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on