Android is the operating system developed by Google, in which you can download applications or access the basic settings of the mobile device.
This open source operating system also allows you to modify the software referred to at the whim of the user. For example, it is very easy for the user to change the home and lock screen wallpaper, uninstall apps that are default or add widgets on the phone interface.
Likewise, there is a trick that the owners of the devices can carry out, with the aim of adding the full name on the main screen of the phone. In the same way, it is important to mention that it will not be necessary to download third-party programs, which can endanger the information that is stored in the cell phone.
This function can bring great benefits, among them, when the device is lost and if you intend to return it, you will have to consult the name of the person.
Another case that may arise is that someone may have the same model, case, and wallpaper, which is why it will be easier to differentiate without having to unlock the phone.
How to add the name on the mobile device screen?
- Enter the ‘Settings’.
- Press the section that says ‘Lock screen’.
- Select the ‘Lock screen clock format’ option.
- Choose the most appropriate option and press the ‘Lock screen with owner information’ tool.
- Immediately afterwards, a pop-up window will be displayed and in the box write the name.
- Then the ‘Show signature on lock screen’ switch should be activated.
- Finally, click on ‘OK’ and make sure that the changes have been carried out.
Does Android have a secret code?
Mobile devices with an Android operating system have different applications, which are installed by default, such as the apps of ‘Calls’.
Although the aforementioned platform is very important and safe for users, Several have reported on different social networks that the prohibited code should never be entered on the phone.
However, there are different codes that, when entered into the application, can access different functions. Among them is the “*#06#”, which will show the IMEI of the cell phone. However, it is important to mention that not all the combinations that are seen on the Internet or social networks are safe.
According to the portal mobile zonethe users who typed the code “*2767*3855#” erased all the data stored in the mobile device, that is, the phone is going to be formatted to its factory settings.
In addition, the portal emphasizes that when the last symbol is entered, the formatting process will not go back. Likewise, it is mentioned that users should not dial the following code: “*#*#7780#*#*”, because the mobile device will be restarted and the account will be deleted, according to the portal sport.
On the other hand, if the intention of the users is to use an Android phone on a computer with a Windows operating system, Phone Link should be installed.
The Phone Link was launched in 2018 with the purpose of connecting an Android device with Windows through Bluetooth or Wifi, allowing users to receive or send text messages, phone calls, interact with images, videos, among many functions through the computer.
To use this application you will have to download it through the Play Store and install it on the phone, while for the computer it is necessary to enter the Microsoft Store. Once this is done, the following steps must be carried out:
- On the computer, go to ‘Start’ and run Phone Link.
- Sign in with a Microsoft account, preferably the one registered on the PC.
- Once these steps have been completed, go to the cell phone and click on the ‘Link the phone and the device’ section.
- Immediately afterwards, synchronize the devices by means of a QR code.
- Go back to the computer and check the ‘Link to Windows application is ready’ tool.
- Then, press the ‘Synchronize with QR code’ option.
- Read the code with the phone and accept the respective permissions.
- Click on ‘Continue’ and allow the application to be activated in the background.
- Finally, you must return to your computer and click ‘Continue’.