Who runs the world? Taylor Swift. A study on the most followed and Googled celebrities compared the number of followers of 90 celebrities and compared them to the number of times each celebrity was Googled per month .
Out of forty-nine states, including Florida, Miss Swift was the most Googled and followed celebrity in the state. Mississippi, where LeBron James took first place, was the only outlier.
There were some Florida “locals” who made the nationwide list, including Boca Raton-raised pop star Ariana Grande and the state’s most popular new resident and soccer GOAT, Lionel Messi.
Here’s a look at which celebrities are the most influential in Florida and the rest of the country, according to online marketing education company Authority Hacker.
Who is the number 1 most popular celebrity?
According to a study by Authority Hacker, Taylor Swift is currently the most searched celebrity on Google in America. She may not have as many Instagram followers as her bestie Selena Gomez, who is the most followed woman on the app, but her posts on Instagram and TikTok are followed by over 289 million people.
“Swift emerged as one of the top five most-searched celebrities in every state,” the study said. “It also revealed that if she capitalizes on her audience of over 274 million followers on Instagram, she can earn up to $625,700 for a sponsored post, which highlights just how influential she is “
The country-turned-pop singer has been mesmerizing audiences around the world with her Eraz Tour show since the spring, her love life has been the topic of conversation on every gossip site for months and she’s on a record-breaking streak: Spotify Streaming Record , easily broke box office records and touring records. So it makes sense that he is on the top of this list.
According to a study by Authority Hacker, the top 10 most influential celebrities on the Internet right now are:
- Taylor Swift: 4,596,158 average monthly Google searches, 276 million Instagram followers
- Elon Musk: 2,818,100 average monthly Google searches, Musk reportedly has a “secret” Instagram account with about 50 followers
- Lebron James: 2,782,268 average monthly Google searches, 158 million Instagram followers
- Rihanna: 2,438,911 average monthly Google searches, 152 million Instagram followers
- Selena Gomez: 2,042,632 average monthly Google searches, 430 million Instagram followers
- Lionel Messi: 2,029,113 average monthly Google searches, 492 million Instagram followers
- Kim Kardashian: 1,986,785 average monthly Google searches, 364 million Instagram followers
- Ariana Grande: 1,735,893 average monthly Google searches, 380 million Instagram followers
- Justin Biber: 1,653,132 average monthly Google searches, 292 million Instagram followers
- Billie Eilish: 1,628,522 average monthly Google searches, 110 million Instagram followers
Here are the top five most influential celebrities in Florida, based on Google search data:
- Taylor Swift
- Lionel Messi
- Elon Musk
- Lebron James
Famous Floridians:some may surprise you
Did Ariana Grande ever live in Florida?
If you’re from South Florida and keep up with pop culture, you probably know that Ariana Grande grew up in Boca Raton and graduated from North Broward Preparatory School in Coconut Creek, though she now lives in Los Angeles. Are.
She joins an eclectic list of famous Floridians like Anya Taylor-Joy, Bella Thorne, Jason Derulo, Pitbull, and Josh Gad, all of whom hail from South Florida.
Where does Messi live?Lionel Messi buys $10.75 million home in Fort Lauderdale after seeing it in Palm Beach County
Where did Macy’s move to in South Florida?
Over the summer, Miami’s major league soccer club, Inter Miami CF, announced that they had signed one of the most famous soccer players in the world at the moment, Lionel Messi.
But Messi didn’t buy a house in Miami, he chose Fort Lauderdale. Macy’s purchased its waterfront property in the exclusive, gated Bay Colony community in September for $10.75 million. The home is about five miles from where Inter Miami plays at DRV PNK Stadium in Fort Lauderdale.
(TagsToTranslate)Access:Free(T)SSTS:Entertainment(T)SSTN:Entertainment(T)Type:Story(T)Tag:Florida(T)Tag:Taylor Swift(T)Tag:Ariana Grande(T)Tag:Lionel Messi