Taylor Swift has broken another record of her own. Her re-recording of her 2014 album “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” surpassed the most single-day streams for an artist, and surpassed the previous record she set for streaming with “Midnights” in 2022. broke.
She’s done it again On October 27, Taylor Swift became the most streamed artist in a single day in Spotify history, and The 1989 (Taylor’s version) is Spotify’s most streamed artist in a single day so far in 2023. Became a streamed album. pic.twitter.com/cLFizApdIo
– Spotify (@Spotify) 28 October 2023
“1989 (Taylor’s Version)” becomes Spotify’s most streamed album in a single day so far in 2023,” Spotify Posted onWhich was earlier known as Twitter.
Other records broken ‘1989 (Taylor’s Version)’
This is not Swift’s only accomplishment of note. Here are some others:
- According to the Official Charts, he retained his position at number 1 with “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” for two consecutive weeks on the Official Albums Chart.
- According to Billboard, “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” sold over 1.1 million copies in the US in its first six days of release – “the largest sale for a vinyl album since Luminate began tracking sales in 1991.” It’s a week.”
- As Billboard reports, it is Swift’s 13th No. 1 album – “extending her record for most among women.”
- According to Forbes, “1989 (Taylor’s Version)” earned the biggest sales week for CD sales in over seven years.
Why did Taylor Swift re-release ‘1989’?
In 2019, Swift’s music label sold her entire music catalog masters to Scooter Braun without her knowledge. According to the Deseret News, Swift expressed anger at not being consulted about the sale and about her music related to Braun – a man she says harassed her in the past.
Swift owned the rights to record all of her music and fellow music star Kelly Clarkson suggested that she re-record her first original six albums to regain ownership of her music.
@taylorswift13 Just an idea, you should go in and re-record all those songs that you have no mastery over how you did, but make brand new art and some kind of incentive so fans don’t buy the old versions anymore . I will buy all the new editions to prove my point 💁🏼♀️
– Kelly Clarkson 🍷💔☀️ (@kellyclarkson) 13 July 2019
“@taylorswift13 just a thought, you should go in and re-record all those songs you have no mastery over how you did but put in brand new art and some kind of incentive so fans can no longer listen to the old ones Don’t buy. version. I will buy all the new editions to prove my point,” Clarkson Posted on,
Clarkson revealed that Swift sends her flowers after each re-release to thank her for the suggestion that pushed Swift to the pinnacle of popularity.
“she’s very nice. He has done. She was like, ‘Every time I release something’ – because she just released it in 1989. I also got this really cute cardigan,’ Clarkson told E News.
(TagstoTranslate)Latest(T)Rapid Relevance Team(T)Front Page(T)Entertainment(T)Music(T)News Feed – National