Taylor Swift is always on the move.
Following her final performance in Argentina and back in New York City, the “Blank Space” singer went to dinner with singer Gracie Abrams earlier this week. She wore a preppy ensemble of a white mini dress and a navy blazer, which she accessorized with her signature red lip (how patriotic, or “Miss Americana,” if you prefer) and a pair of $10 chalcedonia tights.
The brand has a massive celebrity following, and even better, you can buy four pairs for just $20 during its never-ending Basic Tights promo — bringing the price down to $5 each.
In October, Kendall Jenner stepped out in the same pair with Swift (but in the color graphite) to celebrate her sister’s new fashion label, while Hailey Bieber, a famous Calzedonia fan, shelled out a separate $10 for the event. Wore a pair of sheer tights. Margot Robbie, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez have also worn Calzedonia trunks, and Jennifer Lopez has chosen a bikini top from the brand.
tights inspired by taylor swift
- Taylor’s $10 pair: Calzedonia 8 Denier Ultra-Sheer Tights in 019-Black, $10; calzednia.com
- Calzedonia Premium Matte Second Skin 15 Denier Tights in 016-Blue, $25; calzednia.com
- Manji 20D Ultra-Thin High-Waist Pantyhose in Black, 6 pairs, $17.99; Amazon.Com
- Hue Opaque Sheer to Waist Opaque Tight in Black, $13.25 (Orig. $18.50); Amazon.Com
- No Nonsense, Perfectly Shaping Tights in Midnight Black, $8.49-$8.99; Amazon.Com
- ChrisLeasure fleece-lined leggings in translucent black, $20.99; Amazon.Com
- Hue Sparkle Tights in Black/Bronze, $14.80 (Orig. $18.50); nordstrom.com
- Eversway 20D Sheer Tights with Reinforced Toes in Black, 3 pairs, $12.99; Amazon.Com
- Spanx Tight-End Tights in Very Black, $28; spanx.com
- Commando Chic Dot Sheer Tights, $38; wearcommando.com
- H&M 2-Pack 20 Denier Tights in Black, $8.99; hm.com
- No Nonsense Super Opaque Control Top Tights in Black/Black, 2 pairs, $11.20-$12.06 (Orig. $13.99); Amazon.Com
Calzedonia 8 Denier Ultra-Sheer Tights
With a pair of tights, you can wear your breezy dresses and skirts during fall and winter. Sheer tights may not feel warm, but they certainly make the seasonal look look cozy. A black pair like the Swifts is classic, but some other colors, like sand, bronze, tropical and mocha, will create a barefoot look. Plus, the blue and graphite options are other great basics.
Manji 20D Ultra-Thin High-Waist Pantyhose
The Manji 20D Ultra-Thin High-Waist Pantyhose is also worth a buy at a bargain price. They’re not on sale, but each $18 pack comes with six control-top pairs that you can layer under maxis, minis or midis. The fabric is made mostly of nylon, which has a “second skin feel” and is “compatible with the fabric of clothing,” said one five-star reviewer. You can wash them by hand or, depending on the brand, toss them in a laundry bag for easy cleaning (it’s 42 percent off!).
They also hold up well: “I thought my toenails were razors because every pair of pantyhose or knee-high panties I bought the day before was torn at the toes,” says one shopper. said, adding that even after wearing them several times, “they are still intact, soft and silky, and look beautiful.”
Hue Sparkle Tights, $15 (Save 20%)
The hue sparkle tights will “make the whole place sparkle” and the Spanx tight-end tights share a title with Swift’s new boyfriend Travis Kelce, who plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. And for Christmas caroling and mall-hopping, stay warm this season by wearing wool-lined tights. You can even gift them socks!
Follow Taylor’s lead and get new tights this fall and winter. Keep scrolling to shop more pairs now at Amazon, H&M, and more.
spanx tight-end tights
Hue Opaque Sheer to Waist Opaque Tight, $13 (Save 28%)
No nonsense great shape in perfect shaping tights
Chrisleisure fleece-lined leggings
Calzedonia Premium Matte Second Skin 15 Denier Tights
Everswe 20D Sheer Tights with Reinforced Toes
Commando Chic Dot Sheer Tights
H&M 2-Pack 20 Denier Tights
No Nonsense Super Opaque Control Top Tights, up to 20% off