The forceful statement from Joana Sanz, the wife of Dani Alves, about the rumors of the alleged breakup
Joana Sanz has reacted to the information that circulated this Tuesday about his supposed divorce with Daniel Alvesa footballer who is still being held without bail for the alleged sexual assault on a young woman on December 30 at a Barcelona nightclub.
“We can confirm that he has asked Dani Alves for a divorce,” he told an exclusive journalist Leticia Requejo in the ‘Ana Rosa Program’. “Last week she asked for a visa and he rejected it,” she added.
“Joana regrets those first statements that she makes, first defending her husband’s position. A decision that she makes, in part, because she is asked by Dani Alves’ lawyer, ”said the communicator.
After these remarks, it was the model herself who assured through her Instagram profile that the rumors of her breakup with alves they are false.
Joana Sanz He shared screenshots of the news and assured: “It is clear that if they do not have news, they invent it,” adding the laughing emoji.
“But what are you saying!!! False, ”added the Brazilian’s wife and then left a forceful statement in which she says that when she has to say something, she will say it through an official account.
“I want to make it clear that the recent information about things that I have not said are totally false. I have not contacted any media or any specific journalist. When I have something to say, I, Joana Sanz, will do it via a statement on my social networks, ”she said.
”Everything else is speculation. I appreciate the concern, but right now there is a process underway that deserves not to be poisoned,” said the wife of alves.