If you’re a fan of minimalist manicures and prefer to wear plain and natural nail designs, then we have the latest nail art sensation for you: vanilla French nails. Yep, it’s a new twist on the classic French nails, updated following the fashion of nude nails or nude manicures. we’ve seen them rise Adele, Hailey Bieber, Sofia Richie and Kylie Jenner and its author zola ganzorigatThe famous manicurist who gave birth to the famous glitter nails or Hailey Bieber nails.
You will definitely fall in love!
What are the types of vanilla French nails?
It’s a French Manicure With a Few Twists blend the tip finely To create a soft, vanilla-like finish. For this, peachy nude shade nail polish is used for base and A. creamy white For the tip, aim to achieve the faded vanilla finish typical of this minimalist design.
If you only have the usual nude and white French manicure, you can resort to this trick Finish nails with a thin layer of base nude nail polish To give it a creamy finish. Beautiful and very attractive nails!
What are the types of French on the nails?
From a basic design with a neutral base and a pristine white edge, French manicures have evolved in line with trends over the years.
- colored french nails: It involves creating an edge of different colors or self on all the nails.
- inverted french nails: It involves applying white or colored makeup to the base of the nail instead of the edge.
- double french nails: They are double-edged French nails or in which the edge and the base or crescent of the nail are formed at the same time.
- negative french nails: In this version they are colored in reverse, leaving the base and edge lighter in color or the edge being outlined and blank.
- french nails with half moon: In this only the lunula of the nail is formed.
- micro french nails: It involves creating the edge of the nail with a very fine line, in a minimalist style.
- gradient french nails: The famous Baby Boomer, in which the edge and base colors blend into a soft gradient.
- pointed french nails: In them the edge forms a triangular shape.
- angled french nails: They are those who draw one-sided edges, whether they are round or square.
Why is it called French nail?
This Manicure Was Created by a Manicurist in the ’70s jeff pink, who, due to the advent of color in cinema, was looking for a versatile nail look that would match the entire wardrobe of Hollywood actresses. Although it was a tremendous success paris catwalk Which baptized them as French manicure.
8 Vanilla French Nail Designs You Will Fall In Love With
French Vanilla Nails: Almond Shaped
Vanilla French Manicure Looks Best long round nails like almond shaped, as you get a beautiful and natural finish for the hands. If you usually wear nails of this shape, you have to try these.
French Vanilla Nails: The Short Version
if you prefer Minimalist Micro French Nail Trend You can even put this beautiful vanilla finish into practice by applying a final nude layer on both the edge and the base.
French Vanilla Nails: Round
if you take them round and comfortable in shapeAs in this design, you will get a versatile manicure that you can combine with the whole wardrobe for any occasion.
French Vanilla Nails: Long Square
If you like the extra length of ballerina style nails, you can also wear this vanilla manicure in nude tones, playing with the blurring of the tips. This will give a more discreet and beautiful look to this type of eye-catching nail shape.
French Vanilla Nails: Natural
If shaped nails and natural length are your forte, then vanilla French manicure is perfect for you. look how good it looks with these short round nails, It couldn’t be more beautiful and natural!
French Vanilla Nails: Small Square
short square nails they are trend And they can also be combined with this last twist of French manicure.
French Vanilla Nails: Small almond shaped
Almond-shaped nails look especially good with this French manicure. sweet and judicious ending, This will give a natural and very beautiful look to your hands.
French Vanilla Nails: Squawl
If you love the comfort of square nails with rounded corners, check out how great they look with this one. Blended french manicure in creamy tones,