This is the PRICE of the dollar in Mexico TODAY January 16
Written in TRENDS the
Given the weakening of dollarFriday, the weight managed to spin three consecutive days below 19 pesos per green ticket, which represented an equivalent weekly advance of 2.03%.
The exchange rate ended the January 13 session at 18.76 pesos per dollar, which represented an appreciation of 0.41% while today, Monday January 16, the weight Mexican begins the day with losses against the dollarwhen trading at around 18.83 pesos per greenback at 06:43 hours, which translates into a depreciation of 0.41% or 0.0773 cents.
At yesterday’s close, the weight ended the session at 18,753 pesos against the dollar. Today, for purchase, the local currency is at 18.8071 pesos and for sale at 18.8323.
Here the dollar exchange rate in the main banks of Mexico, today Monday, January 16, 2023.
- Banorte buys at 17.65 pesos
- Affirm purchase at 17.90 pesos
- BBVA Bancomer buys at 17.93 pesos
- Banco Azteca buys at 18.10 pesos
- Citibanamex buys at 18.21 pesos
- Banco del Bajío buys at 18.30 pesos
- Scotiabank buys at 18.39 pesos
- Inbursa buys at 18.40 pesos
- HSBC buys at 18.72 pesos
- Santander buys at 19.53 pesos
- Banco Azteca sells for 18.89 pesos
- Banorte sells at 19.05 pesos
- Scotiabank sells at 19.11 pesos
- BBVA Bancomer sells at 19.23 pesos
- Citibanamex sells for 19.23 pesos
- Affirm sells at 19.30 pesos
- Inbursa sells at 19.40 pesos
- HSBC sells at 19.45 pesos
- Banco del Bajío sells for 19.50 pesos
- Santander sells at 21.06 pesos
Follow Binary Herald in Google News, CLICK HERE.