Kourtney Kardashian showed off the extravagant vegan Thanksgiving birthday celebration she hosted for her husband Travis Barker on Instagram. The Blink-182 drummer turned 48, and Kourtney made all efforts to make it a memorable occasion.
The reality star shared glimpses of the celebration on her Instagram Story, revealing an impeccably decorated table with a personalized menu and a Thanksgiving-themed tablescape. The celebration featured a spread of delicious-looking vegan dishes, emphasizing Kourtney’s commitment to a plant-based lifestyle.
In a caption accompanying the video set to Frank Sinatra’s “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” Courtney expressed her love, saying, “Vegan thank you @travisbarker for my baby’s birthday ❤️.” The celebration came shortly after the couple welcomed their first child earlier this month, adding another layer of joy to the occasion.
The video tour of the celebration showed the attention to detail in the decorations, which included tartan napkins, red and white patterned plates and a centerpiece adorned with pumpkins, apples and pomegranates. The room was transformed with red roses and candles, creating a warm and festive atmosphere. The culinary aspect of the celebration was no less impressive, with a look at the menu revealing dishes like vegan mac and cheese, pumpkin pie, gluten-free stuffing, and sweet corn casserole. Kourtney tagged personal chef Khristian Uy, also known as Chef K, who is known for frequently catering at Kardashian events.
The festivities didn’t end with dinner, as the menu indicated an “advanced screening of Thanksgiving”, a holiday-themed slasher starring Courtney’s friends Addison Rae and Patrick Dempsey.
Travis Barker, who has been vegan since 2008 after surviving a plane crash, expressed his gratitude for the celebration on his Instagram Story and called it “the most amazing dinner.” She also tagged Kourtney, as well as her children Alabama and Landon and stepdaughter Atiana De La Hoya, who were all in attendance.
The musician has previously shared his positive experiences with a vegan diet, saying in a 2017 interview with Men’s Journal that the lifestyle change has given him endless energy. “Honestly, since I discovered this way of eating, I have unlimited amounts of energy. Barker said, I can go all day and despite all this I never find myself tired.
For vegan Thanksgiving recipes, download the Food Monster app!
Easy ways to help the planet:
- eat less meat: download food monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, helping you reduce your environmental impact, save animals, and stay healthy. You can also buy our hard or soft copy Favorite Vegetarian Cookbook,
- Reduce your fast fashion footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands small rescue Which raises awareness of important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade again and again.
- Support independent media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. please keep in mind are supporting us By donating!
- Sign a petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list Must sign petitions To help people, animals and the planet.
- Stay informed: Stay connected to the latest news and important stories related to animals, environment, sustainable living, food, health and human interest topics by subscribing. our newsletter,
- do what you can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water washing, ditch fossil fuels Divest, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and more about microplastics and microbeads hidden in common household and personal care products Don’t forget!