Mexico City /
More than two months have passed since the Tuzos del Pachuca lifted the title in the MX League. Since then, the fans have focused on the World Cup, but the time has come for a new Mexican tournament with the Closing 2023although to the misfortune of his followers, only a couple of games can be seen for free.
Of the nine games in the Day 1, only two will be on open televisionExcept for some last minute changes. The matches of three of the big four, América, Chivas and Cruz Azul, are programmed in pay television systems and even, in the case of Guadalajara and the Machine, an additional payment must be made.
Not even the opening match of the C2023 between Necaxa and San Luis will be available on open TV as part of “Botanero Friday”, since TV Azteca will only show Mazatlán-León of all the first date on Friday. For his part, on Televisa there will only be Pumas-Juárez at Las Estrellas on Sunday at noon.
How much is Fox Sports Premium worth?
For the millions of fans who want to see the matches of Club Deportivo Guadalajara and Cruz Azul against Rayados and Xolos, respectively, of this first date of the tournament, we inform you that they will only be available in Fox Sports Premiumwhich requires a subscription via streaming of 130 pesos per monthin addition to the plan you have contracted with your payment system.
For him America’s debut in 2023 against Gallos Blancos in the Azteca Stadium the options are TUDN or ViX Pluswhich will offer the duel at no extra cost, in addition to the fact that you must have a cable company to enjoy it.
Where to watch Liga MX? Channels of Day 1
- Necaxa vs San Luis / Friday, January 6 / 7:00 pm by ViX Plus.
- Mazatlan vs Leon / Friday, January 6 / 9:10 pm on Azteca 7, ESPN and Star Plus.
- America vs Queretaro / Saturday January 7 / 5:00 pm on ViX Plus and TUDN.
- Atlas vs. Toluca / Saturday January 7 / 7:00 pm on ViX Plus and Afizzionados TV.
- Rayados vs. Chivas / Saturday January 7 / 9:10 pm on Fox Sports Premium.
- Pumas vs. FC Juarez / Sunday, January 8 / 12:00 pm on Las Estrellas, TUDN and ViX Plus.
- Santos Laguna vs Tigres / Sunday January 8 / 7:00 pm by ViX Plus.
- Xolos vs Cruz Azul / Sunday, January 8 / 9:10 pm on Fox Sports Premium.
- Pachuca vs. Puebla / Monday, January 9 / 9:10 pm on Marca Claro and Fox Sports.