Who hasn’t had a headache and doesn’t know how uncomfortable it can be? But there are also times when we can. sometimes we can feel scalp pain, let’s review most common reason Why might we be so unlucky to have this harrowing experience.
Apart from this, it should also be taken care of Some scalps are more sensitive than others., According to the Eucerin brand, “These can cause discomfort and interfere with daily activity. About 60% of women and 40% of men have a sensitive scalp and the causes can vary greatly. If the skin is overly sensitive, it may mean that the scalp is over-reactive or over-sensitive, a condition that can be alleviated with proper care. and he says that we should pay attention to one of the symptoms burning, tingling, pain, itching, and redness,
More sensitive if…
Quite unlike nature, people can make their scalp even more sensitive. There are several reasons for this:
- not having a balanced diet, A good diet is the key to proper functioning of our body. And just as an imbalance affects other parts of the body, the same thing happens with this area of the scalp, and you may also suffer from hair loss, dermatitis and dandruff.
- Using shampoos that are not suitable for the skin, It should be borne in mind that these products, when they are industrial and you do not make them at home (that is, in most cases), usually contain chemical ingredients that can be aggressive, so that in addition to cleaning, They end up with a part of the protective covering that is on our skull.
- cursing up-dos and bows, This may seem like a minor issue, but the nerve endings in the hair become accustomed to being in a certain position and these constant changes can affect them.
- Excessive use of blow dryers and irons to straighten or curl hair, Using high temperatures to perform its function will have a negative effect on it with continued use.
- Tension, Like almost any illness or disease, stress is a clear enemy of an overly sensitive scalp. In fact, it can even lead to hair loss.
cause of headache
Apart from this sensitivity, there are other serious reasons that lead to the pain that we are dealing with in this article.
This allergic reaction will change the condition of the scalp, causing redness and peeling of the skin, even excruciating pain. Behind these phenomena can be any material or element that causes inflammation of the skin.
Some of the major ones are loam Or big boil, The first is usually due to the fact that some hair or hairs are “buried” under the skin, the proliferation of some fungus or the presence of bacteria; while the other is specifically caused by a bacterium called Staphylococcus aureus, Both will not only cause pain, but can also lead to hair loss.
Folliculitis is one of the reasons this condition arises increased sensitivity of the scalpDue to which there is constant burning, pain and stinging. It is felt that the hairs are painful and the patient keeps on touching them because this is the only way in which he can reduce these symptoms to a minimum.
Although it seems far-fetched, this situation is simple lice infestation, As you know, children are most at risk, but since they are highly contagious, there is a good chance that they will “hit” you if you are around. Growing too quickly, you’ll soon feel a constant itch that will cause small sores to form on your scalp.
Although it may seem like a fact, headache can be the cause of pain felt in the scalp. According to the US National Library of Medicine, “Tension headaches occur when neck and scalp muscles tense or contract, Muscle contractions can be a response to stress, depression, head injury or anxiety.”
In this case we are talking about a disease that causes chronic inflammation in the inner lining of arteries, which is more common in the arteries located in the head (especially those that pass through Temple and close to it). arteritis pain is usually old people And in addition to discomfort in the head, fatigue, malaise, fever and even anemia are experienced.
As can be seen, there are many reasons to feel pain in the head, so we have the best way to cure them. daily habits They go through proper hair care, good nutrition, proper rest and monitoring of any symptoms we uncover.