Will the son of Alejandra Espinoza be part of My famous and I? | ANSWERS
Last Sunday, March 19, the program made its debut on Univision my famous and me with Alejandra Espinoza and Adal Ramones in driving. Despite the fact that the premiere was overshadowed by strong competition from Telemundo and the house of celebritiesthe reality managed to have good expectations not only for its presenters and panel of judges, but also because during the different weeks in the program you will see moving stories of six children who will try to fulfill their dream with the help of a celebrity.
ALEJANDRA ESPINOZA SPEAKS UPON THE PROGRAM “MI FAMOSO Y YO”
Through an interview with the program People in spanishthe Mexican told about the format of the program that she leads with Adal Ramones. “There are six dreams and in these six dreams there is a child and a celebrity. That is why they cannot be lost from day one My famous and I because there they will know the dream and they will be the two representatives of that dream: the child and the famous “said Alejandra Espinoza. “That boy and that celebrity are going to do absolutely everything they have to do to be able to fulfill it. They are going to dance, sing, act, they are going to do comedy, [van a hacer] lip syncing, [van a] jumping from a parachute without it is necessary to fulfill his dream ”, held.
Likewise, the minors who compete, whose ages are between five and six years old, were selected through a severe process that lasted six months, carried out in Mexico and the United States. “The cool thing about this show is that both the famous and the child are going to have to leave their comfort zone; It’s going to be so much fun and inspiring. The child’s dream is at stake and that will be nice to witness”, ensures.
WHAT DID ALEJANDRA ESPINOZA SAY ABOUT THE PARTICIPATION OF HER MINOR SON IN A REALITY SHOW?
They also asked her about her son if she would allow him to participate in these types of shows, to which she mentioned that it would be a difficult decision but she would give her support. “It would be difficult for me; Obviously I would support him more than I could, “ explains the proud mom. “I would be there with him as my parents were with me”, revealed the mother of the adorable Matteo Marrero.
“But since I know how this industry is, how difficult it is, how demanding it is, how sometimes [un] a little ungrateful that she is… I don’t know”go on. “I would try to work a lot with him in his mind but I would support him, no way.”
WHO ARE THE CELEBRITIES THAT WILL BE PART OF THE “MI FAMOSO Y YO” PROGRAM?
The six celebrities who compete in ‘Mi Famoso y Yo’, the new Adal Ramones program on Las Estrellas, are the following:
- Laura León and the girl Nohami, whose dream is that the auto shop of his family grows to have more income
- Edwin Luna and the boy Paulino ‘Fortachín’, whose dream is to have a camper to be able to give shows in several cities
- Mariana Echeverría and the girl Arly, whose dream is to have a large aesthetic to have many clients
- Lambda Garcia and the girl Liani Torres, whose dream is to have a house for his family
- Cecilia Galliano and the child Sael Soto, whose dream is to have a music band with his mom and brothers
- Diego Schoening and the girl Nathalie Beltrán, whose dream is to have a cafeteria
WHO ARE THE JURIES THAT MAKE UP THE REALITY SHOW “MI FAMOSO Y YO”?
The participation of each member in ‘Mi Famoso y Yo’ will be evaluated by three experienced juries who have succeeded in the world of music, acting and social networks:
- Kimberly Loaiza: 25-year-old singer and influencer
- Julion Alvarez: 39 year old singer
- Gabriel Soto: 47-year-old actor, model and singer