“Soltar” is the brand new single from Saltausoul, a Chilean singer-songwriter from Viña del Mar, who premieres his first single by a diverse and versatile musical proposal, showcasing his vocal variation.
The artist says, “This single covers the feeling of guilt with a mix of not supporting the relationship anymore because it is no longer working, it incorporates feminine power and empowerment.”
Between the sounds of pop and the city world with touches of electro pop, a fusion is created which ends up in “Soltar”.
The tune relies on true occasions from her personal love story, the place the artist tries to seize an perspective of empowerment whereas dealing with a relationship that did not work resulting from lack of communication.
The artist commented, “I was sad in my piece and trying to somehow vent my sadness and vent and I was listening to beats on youtube in the background and my mind was immediately making up songs from what I was feeling Was.”
The melodic and harmonic composition was labored on in collaboration with producer Sebastian Cancino and the vocal manufacturing and vocals had been recorded at Cancino’s Productions studio.
- The tune was written in 25 minutes
- A verse was created within the studio and a variation of the rhythm on it, ranging from scratch.
- The musical references had been to “Right There and the Way” by Ariana Grande and Tini.
- The producer helped with the a part of the composition that he didn’t do and was a part of the creation of the duvet artwork.
- Vocal references had been taken from Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande.
- Singles should not have the normal construction of a tune and have very quick intervals of silence.
- The last recording was carried out by invitation by probability at Mate Productions studios.