Dollar price today January 26, peso falls slightly
Today, Thursday, January 26, 2023, the dollar trades at 18.7942 pesos per unit with a downward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso loses less than one cent in the exchange rate to settle at 18.8050 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar from the previous level of 18.7973. On this day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
According to the economist Gabriela Siller, the largest economy in the world, Mexico’s trading partner and neighboring country, the United States, had a Gross Domestic Product growth of 2.08% in 2022, which for the year that is beginning could be located at 1.4% according to estimates as more companies announce massive layoffs in that country.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $18.8050 – Sell: $18.8050
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $18.24 – Sell: $19.30
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.85 – Sell: $20.74
- Banorte: Buy: $17.71 – Sell: $19.10
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.434 – Sell: $19.13
- IXE: Buy: $17.71- Sell: $19.11
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.70
- Monex: Buy: $19.51 – Sell: $20.06
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.14 – Sell: $20.90
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.40 – Sell: $19.41
- Santander: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Buy: $18.2898 – Sell: $19.3003
- Banregio: Buy: $19.20 – Sell: $20.69
As for the bitcoinat the moment it is at $23,031.6 dollars with a stable trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, the peso starts the day with losses
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.47 pesos, for $23.33 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on