Dollar price today January 27, peso wins session and week
Today, Friday, January 27, 2023, the dollar trades at 18.7609 pesos per unit with a downward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso advances 3.86 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 18.7664 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar from the previous record of 18.8050 pesos. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciated.
At the weekly level, the Mexican currency closed with an accumulated decline of 11 cents against the US currency according to the closing of Banxico last Friday (18.8764), despite recovering ground against the losses of two previous sessions.
The economist Gabriela Siller considers it worrying that exports accumulate three consecutive months of falls, since they were the engine of growth in the country during the previous two years. She also highlights expectations that this year they will register an annual increase of 7%, if some conditions arise, such as a rebound in this quarter compared to the previous one of 3%.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $18.7664 – Sell: $18.7664
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $18.17- Sell: $19.22
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.84 – Sell: $20.74
- Banorte: Buy: $17.61 – Sell: $19.00
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.37 – Sell: $19.09
- IXE: Buy: $17.60- Sell: $19.00
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.72
- Monex: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.32
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.13 – Sell: $20.87
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.30 – Sell: $19.28
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Buy: $18.2568 – Sell: $19.2673
- Banregio: Buy: $19.22 – Sell: $20.69
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at 23,190.2 dollars with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today, Friday, the peso opens the session in positive
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.39 pesos, for $23.26 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on