Cancer is a chronic condition that can develop some warning symptoms, early detection of the disease could be key to the patient’s recovery.
The cancer It is characterized by abnormal cell growth, this pathology can manifest itself anywhere in the body, it is mainly caused by a genetic abnormality that is transmitted from parents to their children, there are also some exposure agents or habits behavioral and nutritional factors that can promote the disease.
In order to guarantee good treatment and prognosis It is important that malignancy be detected as soon as possible, since when it presents aggressively or in advanced stages, the recovery and survival of the patient can be minimal and in certain cases even null, therefore there are some symptoms that are important to identify, these are:
- presence of a lump or protuberance in some area of the body;
- changes in pigmentation, appearance of the skin, as well as in moles;
- difference in evacuation habits, whether from the bladder or bowel;
- shortness of breath or frequent coughing;
- excessive hoarseness;
- difficulty feeding (swallowing);
- persistent discomfort after eating;
- pain persist at the muscular level without a basic cause;
- difficulty sleeping, either from sweating or fevers;
- bleeding or bruising without apparent cause.
There are some people who may have underlying diseases or simply a natural stage of life, where they may be in greater risk of a possible manifestation of cancer.
- behavioral habits;
- family background;
- health disorders.
- Maintain a healthy life, where there is a balance between diet and physical activity.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun or UV rays.
- Keep a healthy weight.
- Drink in moderation.
- Keep in mind that there are some viral agents such as HPV that can promote malignancy, that is why vaccination is a fundamental weapon.
- Medical check-ups are important considering the various programs for the detection of cancer.