©[:fr]Twitter – FC Barcelona[:ar]Twitter – FC Barcelona[:]
The Spanish daily “El Mundo” revealed the crazy conditions demanded by the Argentinian Lionel Messi to extend his contract with FC Barcelona in 2020.
Below is a copy of the conditions set by the clan Lionel Messi as revealed by the The Spanish Daily “El Mundo”:
– A contract until June 2023 with a possibility of unilateral extension of the player
– A fixed salary with a reduction of 20% in 2020-2021 but a recovery of 10% of the salary in 2021-2022 and another 10% in 2022-2023 with an interest of 3% per year
– Payment of unpaid loyalty bonuses with interest
– A box for the families of Messi and Luis Suarez
– A private Christmas flight to Argentina for the whole family
– Payment of amounts carried over to the 2020-2021 season plus interest in the event of termination
– A signature bonus of €10 million to be paid on June 30, 2023
– An increase in remuneration in the event of a tax increase
– The removal of the termination clause set at €10,000
– The renewal of the contract of Pepe Costa modeled on that of Messi
– The club’s commitment to ensure the payment of commissions due to Rodrigo Messi
As a reminder, Lionel Messi Has been playing with Paris Saint-Germain since 2021 and will be a free agent again at the end of the current season.