WhatsApp add changes regularly to improve some bugs within the app; however, it also incorporates new features to outperform the competition and benefit users.
In this sense, Meta will add 4 functions to WhatsApp for iOS users at the beginning of 2023. Some of them are related to privacy, while others optimize the time for certain searches within the app.
It is so, since SPORTSwe share the complete information about all the news that will soon arrive on WhatsApp and how you can use them from your iphone. Take note.
SIGHT: How to know in which district your WhatsApp account was opened?
New WhatsApp features coming to iPhone
WhatsApp will add various features on iPhones to improve the user experience and allow them to take advantage of the application. Here we tell you what are the 4 new updates that will arrive soon to iOS.
1. Padlock messages
On this occasion, WhatsApp will integrate lock messages into the application. This feature means that iPhone users will be able to send temporary texts that will disappear from the chat after a certain amount of time.
2. Group calls
Among the most notorious changes in WhatsApp on the iPhone is related to group calls, since a maximum of 32 people can be admitted to the meeting at a time, in addition to end-to-end encryption to improve the security of the information.
Likewise, it will be possible to enter a call through an invitation link, which allows a much faster and more effective access.
3. Audios in WhatsApp states
Meta will make certain changes to WhatsApp states, such as being able to add audio that allows you to express any idea and share it with all your contacts.
4. Filter messages by date
If you had trouble finding a specific message, now you can search for it faster by date, a very practical solution that saves users time.
So far, there is no specific date for the arrival of these 4 functions, but it is expected to be at the beginning of 2023.
How to send an audio by WhatsApp from your computer?
In this tutorial we explain in a simple way how to send WhatsApp audio through your PC so that it is much more comfortable and practical for you. You must also have a microphone available on your computer if you want to send a voice message.
- If you want to use WhatsApp on your computer, you must open its web version.
- To do this, in your favorite browser place WhatsApp Web and click on the first result.
- Otherwise, you can access faster through this link: https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- Immediately, you will see a QR code located at the top right of the screen.
- Now, enter the WhatsApp app from your cell phone.
- Click on the three dots, located in the upper right corner and choose Paired Devices.
- When the camera opens, you will need to point in front of the QR code on your computer.
- Next, you will see how your WhatsApp account opens on the PC.
- After this, you just have to open a chat where you want to send an audio.
- Then, tap on the microphone icon to send your voice message.
- Hit Send and that’s it.