chubby are among most popular mexican dishes and we have loved ones. There are many options of places where we can find them and enjoy them, but preparing them at home is also one of the best options not only because they are much tastier but also because they are much healthier. True, there may be problems with the dough when preparing it, but preparing the perfect dough is also not difficult and we will tell you some details.
Something extremely curious about chubbywhich, although it is one of the most common and popular, has pork skin fillingbut this is not the only way to enjoy and eat them versions from beansudadero or any other stew you can think of because they work well for it.
Tips for Making Good Gorditas Dough
It is very important that you mix weight With warm water, This is why it is important for you to have a soft and moist texture. Also if you don’t have a round shape to cut out chubby We recommend using glasses for this. It is important when adding the filling not to do it in large quantities, as you risk it not cooking properly.
Type of food
- 1 kg corn dough for tortillas
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Warm water (as needed)
The ones you like.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a container.
- We will add warm water as needed to achieve the desired texture.
- Mix perfectly until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide into equal portions and form several balls.
- Fill it with the stew you like best.
- And voila, you now have the perfect gorditas dough.
- Calories: 290kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Proteins: 3g
- Sahara: 0g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 440mg
- Total fat: 18g
- Saturated fats: 6g