It’s important to know how to clear your Fire TV Stick’s cache to ensure it works properly.
It’s no secret that the Fire TV Stick one of the most popular and used streaming devices in the world, capable of turning an old TV into a kind of Smart TV. However, like other similar devices, it is not immune to operational problems, which can often be resolved by clearing the cache. Although in other cases you may be required to update the software of these devices.
If you notice that your Fire TV Stick started having performance problems, such as slowness when opening apps, sudden freezes, lack of smoothness when playing content and other such situations, you may need to clear your device’s cache. And if you don’t know how, don’t worry, we’ll tell you step by step how to do it.
- Steps to clear your Fire TV Stick’s cache
- Why Clear Fire TV Stick Cache
Steps to clear your Fire TV Stick’s cache
Contrary to what you might think, Clearing your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s cache is a snap, as this procedure will take you a couple of minutes and in return you will be able to make your applications run smoother. And this can be recommended periodically to ensure that your equipment works as well as on the first day.
Having said all of the above, if you want to clear the cache of your Fire TV Stickthen you need to follow these steps.
- First you need to access Parameter Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- After this you need to click Applications and enter this menu.
- Next we look for the section Manage installed applications.
- In this section, as the name suggests, you can view all the applications that you have installed on your computer.
- You just need to select one of these applications and click on it.
- It will then display information about the application in question and details such as its size.
- Right in the center of these options you will see one that reads: Clear cache.
- Click this option and the application cache will be deleted immediately.
- You need to repeat this process for the remaining installed applications.
- Finally, it is advisable to restart your Fire TV Stick.
Why Clear Fire TV Stick Cache
This action is recommended to be carried out periodically, since This is a way to ensure that all applications are working correctly., no slowdown or freezing issues. This is because over time and as these programs are used, they retain this cache memory, which in theory serves to make them easier to use, but it can become corrupted.
When the cache becomes corrupted, This means that this application will have problems when launching.. This is what causes many apps to start working incorrectly, slowly, etc. on Fire TV Stick, computers, browser and mobile.
The Fire TV Stick is not immune to this problem. but you already know how to solve this and clear the cache of all applications that you have installed and enjoy the smooth performance of this streaming device. Although in the worst case scenario, if this doesn’t get it working again, you might have to factory reset this device, which is something more extreme.