“I have a lawsuit against the Mexican Football League”
In 2019, prior to the global pandemic due to the covid-19the creation of a new league in our country was announced, capable of competing with the MX League and with a format totally attached to the level of demand of the expectations of the fans, everything to start in 2020.
Carlos Salcidoformer player of teams like the Chivasthe PSV and the Veracruz Red Sharkswas appointed as President of the Mexican Football League which had as its main problem that it just started when the covid he had already wiped out everything, including the competition from the LBM.
Just over two years after its creation, salcido confessed for the program Tono de Valdes that he is no longer the boss of that league and that he is even suing them, apparently for the use of his image to publicize the Mexican Football League.
“They said ‘don’t you want to be president? And you, Ramoncito, don’t you want to be in the national teams and I don’t know how much?’ I lasted three months and I could never get into a meeting where the owners came… When the boom started I got together with the presidents and spoke so they wouldn’t take it the wrong way and the presidents told me ‘Carlos I don’t have any farts with you ‘Because whether you want it or not it seems that this league put it against it, today everyone thinks that this league was mine, I did not put a weight. Today I have them sued, I have sued the league, “he confessed.
Today, in 2022, the Mexican Football League It is still ongoing, currently the competition has a total of 10 teams and will begin on February 10.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: JUÁREZ FC: DARÍO LEZCANO LEAVES LOS BRAVOS TO SIGN WITH COLO COLO