Price of the dollar today January 13, peso opens session downwards
Today, Friday, January 13, 2023, the dollar trades at 18.8593 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. Yesterday the peso closed following its good appreciation streak. According to the report of Banxico, the spot interbank dollar ended at 18.8476, for which the Mexican currency gained 10.22 cents in the exchange rate against the greenback. The most notable thing is that the local currency continues at positive levels that have not been seen since 2020. This is how the United States currency is listed in the country’s banks.
According to the economist Gabriela Siller, at this opening the peso showed a depreciation of 0.31% or 5.8 cents, while trading close to 18.90 pesos per dollar, with the exchange rate; reaching the minimum of 18.8190 and the maximum of 18.9018 pesos per dollar.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $18.8476 – Sell: $18.8476
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $18.39 – Sell: $19.41
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- Banorte: Buy: $17.80 – Sell: $19.20
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.55 – Sell: $19.29
- IXE: Buy: $17.80 – Sell: $19.20
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.70
- Monex: Buy: $19.81 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.90 – Sell: $19.90
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Buy: $19.45 – Sell: $20.46
- Banregio: Buy: $19.20 – Sell: $20.70
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at $18,984.60 dollars with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, weight at its best level since 2020.
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.36 pesos, for $22.96 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.