If these December holidays and to top it all off, a bagel has left you tender stomachWith discomfort or something like that, you should know that there are some recipes so that you have as little worst time as possible, such as the one we want to share with you today, which has some healing properties for stomach diseases.
We are talking about a dessert that will surely help you if you have stomach upsetsuch as diarrhea, heartburn or intestinal disorders: Rice in water with cinnamon and a little orange. Together, these three ingredients can help us feel better.
Although this is not a well-known medicine, it is worth making it part of your diet. repertoireespecially because when you feel like you can’t eat even a pea because you’ve lost your appetite, cinnamon rice comes to the rescue thanks to its digestive properties. In fact, it is recommended for those people who suffer from nausea or heartburn.
Benefits of Rice for Indigestion
He rice is an ally to people who suffer gastritis or heartburn, due to the fact that it is low in fiber, which may be beneficial for people with gastrointestinal sensitivity or digestive problems. Additionally, some studies claim that rice may have anti-inflammatory properties, which may be helpful in reducing inflammation in the body. gastrointestinal tract.
How is cinnamon good for the stomach?
Now that you know everything about it cerealit’s time for you to collect all yours Ingredients so you can start doing this sweet remedy We are sure that you will like it, and most importantly, you will feel much better, because cinnamon also helps fight gas and flatulence. It reduces bloating, prevents difficult digestion and is recommended for nausea. For this reason, here we leave you recipe so you get ready without fear To success.
- 1 cup rice
- 1 and 1/2 liters of water
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks or as per your taste
- 1/2 orange
- Sweetener to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Brands of your choice.
- Boil rice with water, cinnamon sticks and a few pieces of orange zest.
- You leave everything in an uncovered pan and cook over medium-high heat until it starts to simmer.
- Once it boils, add the sweetener of your choice and let it simmer with the lid half-closed for 8 minutes.
- When the rice is ready, add the juice of half the orange we used and let it cool slightly.
- You serve it in a bowl with plenty of the remaining water in the pan and add ground cinnamon.
- Calories: 1404kcal
- Carbohydrates: 194g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Proteins: 96g
- Sahara: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Total fat: 25 g
- Saturated fats: 10 g