ANDprogram “Women with Well-Being” of the State of Mexico It is intended to provide economic support, improve quality of life, promote gender equality and provide employment, education and health opportunities for women in various Mexican communities.
Yes, sure Women with Wellbeing is a relatively new initiative in Edomex, which replaces the Salario Rosa, demand has been high and the government of Delfina Gomez hopes to receive more than 400 thousand people; Many of them have already registered and are using the money deposited on the card, but many women are wondering when the next payment will be made.
Payment schedule Women with a well-being card
- First payment: December 2023
- Second payment: January-February 2024
- Third payment: March-April
- Fourth payment: July-August
- Fifth payment: September-October
- Sixth payment: November-December
How much do they contribute to the Mujeres con Bienestar program?
Beneficiaries will receive financial support 2 thousand 500 pesos once every two months on your “Women with Well-Being” card. This program targets women aged 18 to 64, giving priority to single mothers, indigenous people, people of African descent, returnees, people with chronic degenerative diseases, victims of crime and those living in highly marginalized situations.
Through the Women with Prosperity program, we will directly support the most vulnerable women in 125 municipalities of the state, and unlike in the past, this is a program without intermediaries, without conditions, which will be of universal support, without discrimination.
Benefits of the “Women with Well-Being” card
- Receive financial support of P2,500 every two months.
- Study any educational level in public schools in-person or virtually.
- Take courses, workshops and talks that develop useful skills in your everyday life.
- This program will offer animal welfare services as well as veterinary care for companion or assistance animals.
- Social security assistance will be provided, including life insurance, and, if necessary, support for funeral expenses.
- The card will allow you to have a reduced fare on public transport.
- Access to health services such as psychological, dental, vision, nutritional, medical, legal, and others.